Sign in to follow this  
Spikar85

New Melbourne Owner. Clio RS 220 Trophy

2017 Model.

Picked her up with very low k's for low 20s :)

Glad to be part of the forum!

20190112_180001.jpg

20190112_180103.jpg

20190112_180153.jpg

20190112_180212.jpg

• Like 5

Nice, you will love it

• Like 1

Very nice and welcome :) 

7 hours ago, kaelmcerlane said:

Center resonator delete is 👌

I've heard! Where'd you get it done?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spikar85 said:

I've heard! Where'd you get it done?

Exhaust world in north Melbourne cost me $110 for a 30 minute job, I've heard of people getting it done for cheaper but it came down to convenience for me.

Sounds a lot better much more gurgles and the occasional loud pop on downshifts  😈💥💥💥😈

Welcome. Great car in the best colour!

What a steal! I am currently looking for a car ( either a Clio or Abarth 595) and it astounds me what people think they'll get. . The Abarths are 30-40% over Redbook value- I guess it is because Abarths have lowered their new price heaps over the last few years ( I could get a new Competizione with Sabelts for 35 d/a- this would have been well over 40K a year or two ago.)

I just need to be patient and wait for a seller who is like me.....ie gives things away!

5 minutes ago, jpgibson said:

What a steal! I am currently looking for a car ( either a Clio or Abarth 595) and it astounds me what people think they'll get. . The Abarths are 30-40% over Redbook value- I guess it is because Abarths have lowered their new price heaps over the last few years ( I could get a new Competizione with Sabelts for 35 d/a- this would have been well over 40K a year or two ago.)

I just need to be patient and wait for a seller who is like me.....ie gives things away!

JP, looked at both and decided I needed the six speed, the five speed in the Fiat is just not long enough.

Ta. I only need a car occassionally and really just around the city, hence I thoght of the Abarth. Mind you, I dont think the Clio is much bigger.