Jump to content

Intake Pipe

Recommended Posts

I adopted an 2003 Renault Clio 1.4 16v. The intake pipe is missing. I'm assuming there's an attachment needing to go on the airbox oval point to convert into a circular pipe? Would anyone be able to help me identify what the part is? Hoping it's an individual attachment and not just one piece with the pipe.

I've contacted a Renault dealer, they only sell the whole pipe system for $400, which is something I want to avoid.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now