Spare parts ordering

BradRSAusGP

I use Engine Dynamics UK for majority OE parts.

They use VIN number and I give them model and manufacture date as well. They then use Diagolys to source parts through the local dealer network. Freight costs are low too.

Contact Andy. Not sure is any other OZRS members use these guys do perhaps mention Jamie from South Aust so he makes the connection.

Worth a shot if you are stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 29/11/2018 at 2:31 PM, Mase said:

I use Engine Dynamics UK for majority OE parts.

They use VIN number and I give them model and manufacture date as well. They then use Diagolys to source parts through the local dealer network. Freight costs are low too.

Contact Andy. Not sure is any other OZRS members use these guys do perhaps mention Jamie from South Aust so he makes the connection.

Worth a shot if you are stuck.

+1 for Andy, great guy helpful and agree about freight costs and delivery/service is good.

From what I’ve seen on the forum I’d say one of the cheapest if not the cheapest even including freight. Easily less than half local dealer prices on most things. Least it was last time I did a big buy in.

• 2 weeks later...