RS275 Cup Premium

rayrs

Hi All,

my name is Ray, i'm from South East Queensland, i'm looking to buy a RS275 Cup Premium, are any owners here wanting to sell? or know of anyone who wants to sell a 'well looked after one' ? i've already looked at Carsales etc. 

many thanks

Ray

Hi Ray,

Welcome to the forum.  No doubt you are keeping an eye on the for sale thread, where members list their cars for sale.  Nice choice with the Cup Premium, and good luck in your search.  Good ones always pop up from time to time if you are not in a tearing hurry.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Contact is Kevin at Essendon Renault. 0421034999.  About a fortnight ago I had planned to buy a 275 cup from him until I found out it was ex-rental. Kevin rang me offering the 275 premium as it is supposedly a good car. Model is 2015 275 cup premium with all the goods Akroprovic exhaust ect. 31,500km I think he said, black in colour. They offered to me around $27k, Im in Coffs Harbour and our last deal was to freight the car here, so I didn't go into it any further.  I saw this car on carsales a fortnight ago and could not get in touch with the owner, the owner did not give a personal number and you had to ring him through car sales phone number, I never got through to him and  never returned my msg. It was priced at 27k on carsales.  I do not know anymore about this car.

I recently gave deposit on a 265 cup otherwise I would be interested in investigating further. I do not have notifications turned on for the forum, so if you need to further contact me, probably best on 0439730284

Regards Mark, best of luck

Hi guys, maybe not the place to talk about differences in models, but hopefully someone will chime in. What’s the difference between a 275 rs cup premium and a 275 rs trophy? Does the cup premium come equipped with an LSD? Thanks for any input! 

Jure 

1 hour ago, Jure said:

Hi guys, maybe not the place to talk about differences in models, but hopefully someone will chime in. What’s the difference between a 275 rs cup premium and a 275 rs trophy? Does the cup premium come equipped with an LSD? Thanks for any input! 

Jure 

Only one car came without an LSD - a navy blue 265. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jure said:

Jure 

The trophy came with decals down the side at the back and was released earlier then the cup premium. Other then that they are the same.

• Thanks 1