Idea for site

Mase

Having had such a poor experience with the Aussiefrog forum regarding useful feedback and assistance on non Renaultsport Renault’s perhaps just as we have a section for non Renaultsport discussion, we could embrace other Renault’s as I suspect a few members have various.

My partner has a Koleos and the drivers door lock became noisy. All I asked in the Koleos section was for someone go to their car to check for a specific sound on theirs and only got back an inane joke and silence which is amazing. I’d say in 200 posts on that thread their was pretty much 4% useful content ..

OZRS being of course the exact opposite.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It ain’t OzRS . Haven’t been there for ages . Some great people on but mostly older frog cars 

Edited by rob 240

I agree. Pretty funny really, I was just asking for someone to listen to their lock ha ha. Hardcore diagnostics [emoji51]

I’m just thinking as we have a range of divergent sections, given we are Renault driven why not open it up a smidge on the side? See what happens? Diversify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob 240 said:

It ain’t OzRS . Haven’t been there for ages . Some great people on but mostly older frog cars 

I don’t know which is better or worse when you’re middle aged and you’ve got the oldies on AF and the young ones on ozrs?

• 1 year later...
On 25/09/2018 at 10:45 PM, 63x1092 said:

I don’t know which is better or worse when you’re middle aged and you’ve got the oldies on AF and the young ones on ozrs?

AGreed…. don't get to excited about the OzRS facebook site it takes it to whole other place.

• Like 1