• Announcements

• Moosey

2018 ozRS Supporter Tags and Forum Stickers   14/04/18

We're pleased to advise that 2018 ozRS site supporter tags are now available to purchase via the forum store. Click on the Store tab and follow the usual online store process through to checkout. You can also purchase ozrenaultsport.com stickers for your RS. Cheers, The Admin Team
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Eaton

Site Contact. Help!

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the forum after Purchasing my Liquid yellow F1R27 in December 2017.

But the reason for my thread is i'm after someone who can help me with my recent order from the store.

Purchased one of the stickers a month and a half ago and still haven't received anything or heard from anyone.

Could someone please point me in the right direction as i would love to get this sorted ASAP.

Tom 

The site admins have been a bit quiet of late/slow to respond, perhaps try posting in this thread:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/topic/6505-wwwozrenaultsportcom-stickers/?do=findComment&comment=623441

Hey Sam,

Cheers for the heads up and hopefully can get a response soon.

See you on the road. 

• Like 1

Hi Tom, you should have received your sticker ages ago. Please send me a PM with your delivery address, so will send you another one.