C4RS 200T from SA

RSWebber

Hi, 

Just throwing my name out there. 

Fairly new and proud owner of a 2015 Clio RS 200 Sport Auto. 

Only had the car for 6 months but loving it and becoming a huge fan of Renaults Sports range, old and new. 

Even slightly tempted to purchase a 182 down the track. 

I am interested in meeting discussing with others in my area,  especially owners of the C4RS 200 EDC. 

More recently I have been looking at ktec performance parts and would very much like to hear any reviews or feedback of purchases from them. 

Looking forward to being actively involved in this community. 

Below are a couple of pictures of my car. 

FB_IMG_1520764199887.jpg

FB_IMG_1520764209455.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome. I’m a long term SA offender in my much loved 172 [emoji106] if you are nearby happy to have a beer on the verandah and chat RS. I’m in Croydon just west of the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there, pretty sure I've seen your car on the Northern Expressway a few times or going down Curtis Rd.  I live over at Munno Para West.
Hey! Yeah I have definitely seen you around. Sorry if I acted a bit off. Its just great to see other hot hatches. I love the colour of your car. Do you have the cup premium?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi from another newbie from SA (Mawson Lakes). I've had my 2014 265 for about 8 months. Man, these little Renaults fly. Brings out my youth [emoji4] . Mind you if I had one of these when I was younger, might not possibly be here now [emoji4]

20171124_092504.thumb.jpg.5ce142c405700e5ad1e97909be7d6c7c.jpg
Oh absolutely true. I'm thankful but constantly regretful for not buying the first 172 (bought a boring, slower, and faster depreciating car!), but I'd either be not alive to regret it, or not be able to drive from the injuries.