2018 Supporter tags

mmh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, a quick update. Our resident graphic artist is flat out busy with his business work at the moment. So just waiting until that clears up a bit and we'll have our artwork done.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, megane177 said:

Graphic designer here! Let me know if and how I can assist. emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Will check in with rampage again and see how he's getting on.

Hey moosey,

I sent the icons to you a few weeks ago (Feb 23rd), twice, and again this morning....

Is your email ok?

cheers

B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, megane177 said:

Hi admins! Sent my order a few weeks ago and have yet to receive anything. Eagerly awaiting my sticker and extra HP!! :)

Cheers

hi megane177, i only have you down as purchasing a supporter tag, which is now proudly showing on your profile. i've put a sticker in the post & would appreciate if you could make payment for this. of course, please PM me if you think this doesn't add up from your perspective.

1 hour ago, Moosey said:

hi megane177, i only have you down as purchasing a supporter tag, which is now proudly showing on your profile. i've put a sticker in the post & would appreciate if you could make payment for this. of course, please PM me if you think this doesn't add up from your perspective.

Ah! Apologies Moosey! I assumed they were one in the same thing! Will make payment now for the sticker! Cheers!

• Like 1