Oil change spanner light. How do you reset megane rs trophy + 2013

revboy1

Hi all,

I thought this would be the best place to ask first before I go to a dealership and was wondering how you reset the spanner light?  It's on because it now says my oil is due for a change, but I know it isn't since I bought it from a huge reputable dealer second hand and they serviced and changed the oil before they even put the car for sale. I have had the car now for about 4 months. And service is not actually due for another 10000km.  Sorry if this is a noob question but then I suppose I am :D Thanks in advance.

P.S. Already looked on google but couldn't find anything.

Hi all,
I thought this would be the best place to ask first before I go to a dealership and was wondering how you reset the spanner light?  It's on because it now says my oil is due for a change, but I know it isn't since I bought it from a huge reputable dealer second hand and they serviced and changed the oil before they even put the car for sale. I have had the car now for about 4 months. And service is not actually due for another 10000km.  Sorry if this is a noob question but then I suppose I am [emoji3] Thanks in advance.
P.S. Already looked on google but couldn't find anything.
Hey two things:
1) a dealer is just a dealer. Double check the oil and look at the filter to make sure it's actually been changed. Trust no one. Part of the service is to reset that, and any mechanic should do that if they've changed the oil and filter.
2) cycle through the trip computer until you get to the service due screen, hold in the trip computer button until it resets.

Actually three things
3) great choice in car [emoji106]

Part 2 of what chuck said, 2 buttons on my right column stalk, press till you get to service due screen, press and hold till spanner light goes off then reset next service. Check absolutely to the best knowledge nothing is wrong with the car before you do the above(even though you said dealer has done service already).