12 years later

Jani

My 1st French hot hatch was a blue 1986 R5 Gt Turbo in 1998 when I was 22. I loved that car but for some reason kept blowing the turbo so I had to let her go. Few years later I had a 1987 face lifted version in red with no major problems but when the family came i had to sell it unfortunately. 

Now 12 years later I'm a happy owner of a flame red 2003 Clio sport 172. When I sat in the car I felt like going back in time all the good/silly memories came back from my young age I knew it I want it again. It doesn't feel as fast as I was expecting but still love it. 

(the turbos were back in Europe)

img448.jpg

IMG_0894.PNG

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Jani said:

My 1st French hot hatch was a blue 1986 R5 Gt Turbo in 1998 when I was 22. I loved that car but for some reason kept blowing the turbo so I had to let her go. Few years later I had a 1987 face lifted version in red with no major problems but when the family came i had to sell it unfortunately. 

Now 12 years later I'm a happy owner of a flame red 2003 Clio sport 172. When I sat in the car I felt like going back in time all the good/silly memories came back from my young age I knew it I want it again. It doesn't feel as fast as I was expecting but still love it. 

(the turbos were back in Europe)

img448.jpg

IMG_0894.PNG

Congrats, nice wheels ☺

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Gambit said:

Just wondering how many of us done this here? 

Btw not sure my car is giving me all the power it doesn't feel quick. Hard to tell as I can't compare it. Gonna find out 1st before thinking of any performance mods. 

Thanks anyway.