2013 Rs 265 Trophy+

spedwards

Hi all,

I'm a new 2013 Megane RS 265 Trophy+ owner and after a few recent RS convoys thought I'd say Hi. I love the car, I had lined up a number of hot hatches for test drive but after driving a 2011 250 Trophee I knew that it had to be a Megane.

Cheers

post-22530-0-73828800-1491737767_thumb.jpg  post-22530-0-63573700-1491737928_thumb.jpg  post-22530-0-67868400-1491738444_thumb.jpg  post-22530-0-98691400-1491738449_thumb.jpg

Edited by spedwards
  • Like 12

Looks really good, but I'm possibly a little biased (having a white Trophy+ myself, with black wheels)! The previous owner of my car also had the Renault badges plasti-dipped black and other chrome badges removed, which I reckon really cleaned it up and took the black on white look a little further.

On seats, it's getting cold in Canberra and my family were amazed (actually, horrified) to learn that I actively chose the Recaros over the standard seats, especially when I told them that the standard seats were heated! Oh well, there's always my wife's car if they insist on going in something with heated seats (she even has a heated steering wheel, go figure).

• Like 2

On seats, it's getting cold in Canberra and my family were amazed (actually, horrified) to learn that I actively chose the Recaros over the standard seats, especially when I told them that the standard seats were heated! Oh well, there's always my wife's car if they insist on going in something with heated seats (she even has a heated steering wheel, go figure).

Think of the a*** crack sweat you'll avoid.

• Like 3

Stewed plums... oh dear...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...