ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the link:

http://www.bepromoted.com.au/

when you access the page, scroll down to where it says 'clothing-JB's' on the left hand panel, once selected, click on polos in the main screen, once that is done, scroll down the main screen, until you see this heading "JBs 100percent Cotton Pique", its down near the bottom of the page, select it, and then click on the white shirt and you'll see what it looks like :)

Ok just spoke to supplier again!

They say, that on average, shirts will be available about 10 ten days from receiving the order....good news :) ..........also confirmed that we can get them in

several batches, so if you missed out this time, a re run of the shirts is possible so long as there is atleast 10 others wanting one aswell :)

Now that that is cleared up, i mite try and get everyone who wants one to confirm their interest and hence deposit, by the 20th August.....that way it won't be

christmas before we get them :) .......PM me if you want one :)

Cheers,

Brendan

Heres the link:

http://www.bepromoted.com.au/

when you access the page, scroll down to where it says 'clothing-JB's' on the left hand panel, once selected, click on polos in the main screen, once that is done, scroll down the main screen, until you see this heading "JBs 100percent Cotton Pique", its down near the bottom of the page, select it, and then click on the white shirt and you'll see what it looks like :)

wow .. looks just like a .. white .. polo .. shirt .. :mrgreen:

someone asked before .. show us the final product !!

good work

Ok everyone, finally some SIGNIFICANT progress :) .........i have been in contact with the suppliers the last few days, and i have a confirmed price.........

Firstly, the shirts will be 100% cotton, and secondly, it was a little over our intended budget.

Now, it will be $35.50 for one shirt, (add postage and handling if you live outside SYDNEY)

This price is based on the mimum number of shirts required for production to be feasible i.e. 10, if there are more than 10 people getting a shirt, then the price will go down a little bit. But i was thinking the excess funds go towards ozRS :)

If everyone is ok, or have any other questions feel free to post up........otherwise i will now begin to accept orders

:D (PM if you want one)

Thanks,

Brendan

oh and nearly forgot sizes are:

Small: chest=53, CB length=70

Medium: chest=55.5, CB length=72.50

Large: chest=58, CB length=75

XL: chest=60.5, CB length=77

2XL: chest=63, CB length=79

3XL: chest=65.5, CB length=81

P.S anychance to make this thread stay at the top of the 'off topic' section administators? Thanks

Ok just spoke to supplier again!

They say, that on average, shirts will be available about 10 ten days from receiving the order....good news :) ..........also confirmed that we can get them in

several batches, so if you missed out this time, a re run of the shirts is possible so long as there is atleast 10 others wanting one aswell :)

Now that that is cleared up, i mite try and get everyone who wants one to confirm their interest and hence deposit, by the 20th August.....that way it won't be

christmas before we get them :) .......PM me if you want one :)

Cheers,

Brendan

Sorry to be rude, but if I had a better idea of what the final product will look like then I'd be happy to consider buying one!

$35.50 is quite hefty for a t-shirt to be honest...but if its great quality and for the cause, I'm willing.

$35.50 is quite hefty for a t-shirt to be honest...

What kind of shirts do you usually buy! :roll::P

Sorry to be rude, but if I had a better idea of what the final product will look like then I'd be happy to consider buying one!

I agree there, it'd be nice to see pics of the finished final product. Brendan, perhaps you could be the guinea pig and order the first and take pcis to show us?

$35.50 is quite hefty for a t-shirt to be honest...

What kind of shirts do you usually buy! :roll::P

I agree there, it'd be nice to see pics of the finished final product. Brendan, perhaps you could be the guinea pig and order the first and take pcis to show us?

Lowes :mrgreen:

But he's got a point, my Renault F1 Polo is 140, the same thing in T-shirt form was 80! 80 bucks so I can advertise for them. But they are good stuff. 35 is hefty if the shirt is made out of such a material that after a wash you have erased a layer, has no weight, and all sorts of lint gets stuck to it easily etc etc.

But yes a final design or product would be nice. We live in a world of try before buuy... sorry that's the way it is.

hahaha, you bunch of whimps :lol: ...............i need at least ten people to make the first production run, right now still a bit short :oops::cry: ....................the shirt is 100% cotton, so i don't think it is by anymeans a cheap ass material or crap fabric.............i could be wrong though.............anyways, i have checked with several other suppliers and they all are about the same price, only a higher qouta is needed for production.....................for us test rats who are taking the early dive into our wallets, i say legends :) ................when or if i ever get the shirt, i will definitely post it up for everyone to see, but was kinda hoping someone from QLD would get one so they could model it off to everyone else in the state.....have people from NSW, VIC and WA.....................disappointing QLD.........Grant, since your admin i think u should take the plunge for the queenslanders :lol: .............anywhos, still need a few more people to bite the bullet and get this thing on the way once and for all....oh and Grant, you still haven't deleted those spammers yet :x ....... :P

Cheers,

Brendan

Just watching the French News.. couldn't help but notice our site mascot Melissa Theuriau has already bought hers..

Although its a female style, not available in australia..

melissatheuriau050111copykp7.jpg

Dave

Just watching the French News.. couldn't help but notice our site mascot Melissa Theuriau has already bought hers..

Although its a female style, not available in australia..

melissatheuriau050111copykp7.jpg

Dave

hmmm maybe we can get her to come along to the BBQ?? :)

should we start a poll for which is people's favourite? lol

id vote for bottom right 9:00

8.31 is a bit cheeky

man we're LAME lol

oh well... i need sleep

Wow... Jeffster i am impressed :nod:

Just so you know I didn't do that it was from a google image search, but she does have fans and I can see why

lol i worked that out... but i'm still impressed! :booty:

I think there will be a delay on the shirts at this stage, given the lack of response and interest in the project, i have decided to rework it over a little to try and get more people aboard.

First and foremost, how many of you out there are genuinly interested in getting a shirt? Good if your are, no hard feelings if your not :wink: .

Also, price seems to be an issue with a few of you aswell, so what price range do people have? That way it is more easy to work out shirt quality and design.

Cheers,

Brendan

I was fine with the price, design and the way you handled everything Brendan. I only wanted to see a sample of the end result first before handing over my $$$. That was my only gripe. If the people making the shirts were able to provide just one so you ould post pics I would be a buyer (assuming it's upto my standard :wink:)

Grant, the shirt is still pretty much going ahead, will just be a bit later on is all.

Dru, said the shirts could be done for less than $30 on high quality polos, but because the images need to be digitised, then that will bring them back up to around $34 (assuming that only 10 people get them)............also the number of people who wanted to get the first batch has not been very good, and i am struggling to get 10 people just to take that first step :?

Hence i have decided to rework the project in order to get a better number.

I guess for some price is an issue, and for others its just the design..........i don't mind suggestions and criticsim, aslong as they can eventuate to something, but bearing in mind, that not everyone's opinion can be satisfied.

Firstly i want to get a rough idea of what everyone is willing to spend!

After that is sorted out, then the design can follow suit, as that will have a bearing on costs.

Then after the design is sorted, the shirts will be on their way :P

Just remember people, there is gonna be a trade off between design and price :wink:

Stay tuned!

Brendan

I hate to say this, and I don't mean it in anyway bad. We are after all not an organisation. And as such, we have no budget, no format, no real rule etc etc. Right now, we have no leadership in this case, nor do we have a budget to get the things we want done. Everyone is more or less for their own there is no way we can give everyone what they want from an individual point of view. i.e. no one person here can totally make everyone else happy with a new idea/product/service etc. And this is been happening time and time again, we have a failed exhaust project, a failed shirt project here, many failed group buys... have you guys got your Brembo discs yet?? Didn't think so. etc etc. So till we are organised, in an organisational sense, I don't think there is any real way to push such a project forward, it is simply put not backed by anyone or anything, much like an F1 team with out sponsors... doesn't exist!

I hate to say this, and I don't mean it in anyway bad. We are after all not an organisation. And as such, we have no budget, no format, no real rule etc etc. Right now, we have no leadership in this case, nor do we have a budget to get the things we want done. Everyone is more or less for their own there is no way we can give everyone what they want from an individual point of view. i.e. no one person here can totally make everyone else happy with a new idea/product/service etc. And this is been happening time and time again, we have a failed exhaust project, a failed shirt project here, many failed group buys... have you guys got your Brembo discs yet?? Didn't think so. etc etc. So till we are organised, in an organisational sense, I don't think there is any real way to push such a project forward, it is simply put not backed by anyone or anything, much like an F1 team with out sponsors... doesn't exist!

Amen brother, and if we finally do everyone will benifit.

Having said that as a completly loose knit group of self-regulating blokes and sheilas OZRS is a good place to hang.

It would be nice to use our community to everyones benifit but etra controls and mandates might ruin what is finely balanced as it is.

I got my K&N at a good price it worked on that occasion and hopefully will again.

Hey the only reason the Brembos failed is because the product wasn't available anymore! I agree, basic group buys is about the limit of what we can manage. This place is for informal discussion and for post whores to get their fix :)

There are a few successes like Joey's oil deal with NRG, a lot of lurkers took up the offer I suspect because NRG said they have sold quite a bit under the OZRS forum price.

*shrugs* putting loose organisation and group oriented deals together simply don't work, cause you want to achieve two opposing goals (in a way) at the same time. :wink: I can totally see where everyone is coming from but with out structure, the success stories are far in between.

Brendan, I say the shirt project failed and I am right. You are going back to the drawing boards to come up with another plan, so the current plan has failed. What ever the next shirt plan is totally new and independant of this one. Look at it this way, cliosport.net is a loose forum. But they have a budget becuase they have a membership organisation. They have a few products to buy as well, and personally I am not 100% of their design etc. But if I am in the UK I'd go for a few things on offer even though I am not 100% about them.

It's basically the confidence of having your input backed up, going back to my F1 team sponsor thing.

Agree with Karl on this...

Although, Can I suggest that if you are adamant on making this project succeed, buy 10 Shirts yourself then sell them. If you get enough interest buy another 10 & sell them off. If the product is seen say @ a drive day then you may get a few orders...If you back the design & quality etc fork out the folding stuff & take the initial plunge Lone ranger style.

Don’t mean to be rude or harsh but I don’t think you will get more support than you have at this stage by dragging this thread into its 20th page.

It’s obvious you have already got the support of the “interested†members.