ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brendan,

There have so far been cards and stickers printed. A 2nd round of cards I believe are on the way, and polo shirts were also mentioned late last year and earlier this year but so far it's a case of putting aside the time to get a design and colour combo that everyone likes.

I don't know about pens and notepads, I wouldn't personally use them but if others would and it helps raise money for the site then why not?

Colour combo is EASY man .. French racing blue, yellow .. splash of black .. Hey F1 colours !!

Maybe someone can design "OZRS" in fancy writing to be slipped over the eye shade things (dont know what they are called) i.e. when you pull the eye shades down, you can see OZRS from the outside

What about some massive meter long white "POWERED BY RENAULT" stickers that we can all place on the top edge of our windscreens, so in case any onlooker was confused and thought we actually had Ferarri engines, it would clear things up for them. Besides, I heard they add a few kilowatts.

nah, beanies or polo shirts would be sweet.

Im in & voted....will this end up like the other half a***d thread though...

If there ain't enough interest it will - but i'm gonna make sure that it doesn't happen :D

This project is gonna finish, even if it does take a zillion years to complete :shock:

Oh and yea, start voting people - i see plenty fo 'views' but no replies or posts - i take it that most are going for the bottom option - the cheap a***

option :mrgreen:

When you get a design & prices for a shirt let us know I think it would attract more interest then...

No use, have to see if there is enough interest before i start pouring my time into this - trying to see how many people would be interested now, so then i can

work something out - keep polling people!

When you get a design & prices for a shirt let us know I think it would attract more interest then...

No use, have to see if there is enough interest before i start pouring my time into this - trying to see how many people would be interested now, so then i can

Why don't you take a few design submissions from some of the people on this very forum? I know there has to be a few would-be digital artists on here that waste the occasional hour messing around on photoshop/illustrator. Then have a poll to guage interest or something. Let me know if you need a good reference for a printer as there's a guy I use for promo stuff who is quite reasonable.

Why don't you take a few design submissions from some of the people on this very forum? I know there has to be a few would-be digital artists on here that waste the occasional hour messing around on photoshop/illustrator. Then have a poll to guage interest or something. Let me know if you need a good reference for a printer as there's a guy I use for promo stuff who is quite reasonable.

I have already suggested to people, that if they want, they can submit their design ideas. Ultimately what will happen, from what i'm familiar with, we'll have

a few designs and then people can poll amongst them to see which one gets the go ahead!

Just remember, its not only shirts that we are polling for, there are also other items aswell, such as beanies, eye shade thingys, pens etc

Oh, one question bout the shirts, are we talking bout shirts with a collar or not?

I think a tidy polo shirt would be the best option to look at at the moment. Get them done and then start thinking bigger. It takes long enough for stickers and cards so all this won't happen overnight. Focus on one item at a time I say.

Ok guys!

From what people have posted, it seems polo shirts are the way to go - i'll try to get a fewe designs up by the end of this month - have uni exams now, so

won't be able to spend much time on it.

Again, people should put forward their own designs so we ultimately have a larger selection to choose from!

Thanks!

Brendan

eg.

ozrenaultpolocopy0wt.jpg

Obviously with our own logo though.

HAHA, a Ping shirt! Do u play golf do you hey portal?

I was thinking something similar. I was thinking of having ozRS on the front with ww.ozrenaultsport.com, on the back, or maybe ozrenaultsport on the front

(in running writing), with ozRS on the back. Whatever the final design will be, i will try and get my ideas up as soon as possible - but as i said, uni exam

period now, so probs won't be until end of the month! :?

Cheers

Brendan

Here are my dodgy drawings of my designs :? Sorry bout the crappy drawings, but i didn't know how to use the comp to do them :? You'll have to use your imagination a bit :shock:

Basically there are two basic concepts to my 'designs'. The first one is really rather simple - a WHITE shirt, with ozrenaultsport on the front (in black running

writing, as can been seen below) and then on the back ozRS

The second is basically the renault f1 coolours - the bright blue with yellow. On the front is ozRS, and on the back is the renault symbol at the top and then

www.ozrenaultsport in the middle - oh and yea, elf on the sleeve off course :D . Also, the writing will be in WHITE and not black - just used black to make the

writing visible.

Again, sorry about the crappy drawings, but i'll see if i can use the computer to make them look a little more 'professional'

Thanks guys

Brendan

P.S. don't laugh - i know most of you will be :(

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00745.jpg[/img]

careful putting brands like Renault, ELF etc. on it as we may be in breach of copyright / patents .. and that kinda bull5hit. OZRS is fine .. website address also fine.

colour scheme on the french racing blue is good

wheres the beanie design at ? :P

careful putting brands like Renault, ELF etc. on it as we may be in breach of copyright / patents .. and that kinda bull5hit. OZRS is fine .. website address also fine.

I called Renault about a year ago. They didn't say what we can do, but in a round about way it was a no. They said they will look into it, and passed me on to the advertising agency that handles all local promotions. The agency was some what more direct.... no, unless we pay for thier usage, or we have authorization from Renault as a officially sponsored organisation. I would imagine logos like Elf would be a similar thing.

Karl

Yeah, i was thinking that it mite be a breach, but if people like it then i'm sure we can work something out with renault and elf :mrgreen: or maybe not :( ,

but anyways still a concept, so a long way to go before anything is 'permanent', i just thought it would look good with the elf logo on it, and renault on the

back so people will know what cars we drive.

As for the beanie, a black one with yellow lines, and ozRS on it - what do u think?

Oh and another thing, IF we did eventually go for the blue and yellow theme with the shirts, would people think we are reanult f1 knockoff? Just a

thought! I know i certainly wouldn't mind - hey at least there is gonna be some sort of asscoiation, plus they will be exclusive to us only :mrgreen:

Anyways, by the looks of it so far, people aren't really that interested :( But never mind the project will go ahead :D (I hope)

I called Renault about a year ago. They didn't say what we can do, but in a round about way it was a no. They said they will look into it, and passed me on to the advertising agency that handles all local promotions. The agency was some what more direct.... no, unless we pay for thier usage, or we have authorization from Renault as a officially sponsored organisation. I would imagine logos like Elf would be a similar thing.

Karl

Awww, u serious :?: Damn, that sucks. Oh well no renault or elf logos then :( . Or maybe we can try and get renault to sponsor us :D , then again, that

seems very unlikely.

Are we still gonna have that elf nite in sydney? If we are, then we can ask the person there if we use elf on our shirts (if thats what people want).

Anyway, we'll see what happens when the final design is agreed upon!

Karl

Awww, u serious :?: Damn, that sucks. Oh well no renault or elf logos then :( . Or maybe we can try and get renault to sponsor us :D , then again, that

seems very unlikely.

Are we still gonna have that elf nite in sydney? If we are, then we can ask the person there if we use elf on our shirts (if thats what people want).

Anyway, we'll see what happens when the final design is agreed upon!

afraid so, I doubt these rules would change. We can offcourse, redesign something around the Renault sport logo etc, that should be fine. I can't see why anyone would want to chase us down for that.

I think your drawings are good brendan, I personaly like the understated white easier to wear.

Yeah, my so called designs are actually two extremes if you think about it - one that is simple, and one that is, well, brite! I think the major problem in this

project will be that people will be somewhat divided as to the final color of the shirt - the thing with this is, think of it as our 'club uniform', so in some way we

have to stand out as a 'club', and in doing that also, have to somehow convey what club we are.

Personally i don't really care what colour the shirt will be, so long as it looks good :mrgreen: