Sign in to follow this  
Pulling Teeth

New and looking for a Renault!

Hi all,

Just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Melbourne based and looking to buy a Megane 225 or (preferably) 225 Cup soon - I would look at interstate cars for the right car and price. If you know of anyone looking to sell a well cared for car let me know!

Welcome :)

I reckon the shortage must be due to people realising how good of a car they are!

Welcome mate, brilliant car, you will enjoy it. Do yourself a favour though and go for the cup, you won't regret it. 2nd had values for cups and non cups are not all that different anyway. If you can find a neat R26 in Victory Yellow, then that would be the pick of the bunch. Just beautiful cars.

Welcome and good luck with the hunt!

Welcome. I'm reluctantly considering selling my '05 Cup (5dr). Very well looked after, not advertised anywhere yet. Will send you a PM. But yeah, be it mine or any other one, you won't be disappointed. Great car. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Good luck with the hunt! Would also recommend the cup having had the lux as well which just didn't have the same handling or feel you get in the upgraded model.

Hope to see another 225 owner in vic soon!

Congrats!! Pics please 8)