"Garage" fault

steve11

Not sure who's problem it is but there is an issue with the garage section of the site.

When you try to add a modification you can't complete the "product" drop down so no new modifications can be added.

Doesnt seem to affect Admins as they have been adding mods just everyone else.

Not sure what you mean? Non-admins can add products too. Just look at the 'Not listed? Click here' part. Otherwise if you mean you can't select any products after having chosen a Category & Manufacturer, mine's fine?

Not sure who's problem it is but there is an issue with the garage section of the site.

When you try to add a modification you can't complete the "product" drop down so no new modifications can be added.

Not sure what you mean? Non-admins can add products too. Just look at the 'Not listed? Click here' part. Otherwise if you mean you can't select any products after having chosen a Category & Manufacturer, mine's fine?

I know how it works (have 32 mods entered previously) but it is not working correctly for me at the moment.

I have nothing to select from in the "product" drop down window & even when i add a product at the "not listed click here" i am not able to enter through.

I know how it works (have 32 mods entered previously) but it is not working correctly for me at the moment.

I have nothing to select from in the "product" drop down window & even when i add a product at the "not listed click here" i am not able to enter through.

Not sure then. I just went through and selected a few Manufacturers within Engine category and I had products coming up.

Steve - I've noted the fault with the admin and they are going to get someone on the technical side to look at it.

I meant to get back to you earlier after your PM, my apologies.

Is this a problem still?

I can see you have 32 mods.

Yep still the same problem (have had the 32 mods for quite some time).

No list of mods available in the "products" drop down window (it's just blank), so i have tried adding a new unlisted product instead & it wont let me enter through. Been like it for a couple of weeks.

With 32 mods, you may have reached the table maximum entries.

Not normally an issue and it may not be the fault but it could be the database design maximum.

have you selected a Category and Manufacturer? if so which ones?

Yep, i have tried all the category's & most manufacturers, (there is the usual list to chose from in both the 'category' & 'manufacturer' windows) but when you get to the 'product' window its empty, hence you can't go any further.

Same problem when you go into both 'new vehicle' or 'edit vehicle' but it's the 'model' window that is empty with no options, hence also unusable.

Finally worked it out!

Internet Explorer is the problem. Tried a few versions seems to be all of them.

I'm guessing it used to work?

Yep always worked fine before, ok how do i fix it ?

Try using Google Chrome, the new IE9/IE10 causes a lot of problems with websites, you could also try using the compatibility feature - In the title bar where the web address is there should be a little icon which looks like a torn page, click it when you are on the OZRS website and it will then turn on compatibility mode for that website, try it and see how you go.

Internet Explorer is the problem.

Never a truer sentence written.

I don't know why anyone uses it, its like using apple maps or driving a Golf GTI.