Active Topics listing - doesnt pick up threads in motorsport

CHRIS-172

Hi,

Just posed a thread in the renualt in motorsport section. I can see it in that section of the forum... however it doesnt appear as a topic on the active topic list? Is this usual?

Hi,

Just posed a thread in the renualt in motorsport section. I can see it in that section of the forum... however it doesnt appear as a topic on the active topic list? Is this usual?

Seems to be Chris.

Strange that some threads don't appear as active topics but do as new topics. The for sale section is another where this happens.

• 5 months later...

Hey all,

I been perplexed by this for some time, and finally solved it - seems that although the Active Topic listing can be selected as a default for a forum and its sub-forums, it doesn't actually work for the sub-forums unless one manually goes into each to check and activate the feature.

Every forum should now come up when clicking the View Active Topics button, so this might mean things start to get noticed more than ever! Sections affected were Motorsports, Classifieds, Calendar and believe it or not, the Admin section!

Cheers, Dish.

• 2 months later...