Site Donations via Paypal - thanks

Just checked the Paypal account for the first time in quite a while and want to say a big 'thanks' to the guys who have sent a few reddies towards the site :headbang: over the recent past.

Anyone feeling the want/need to do the same can do so via the Paypal Donation link at the bottom of the page.

Cheers!

[donate][/donate]

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will endeavour to update those who have donated via Paypal Trent, but that's dependent upon Moosey checking the account LOL

Most of those you do see so far with the icon under their avatars are those who have purchased 2011 calendars.

Reminds me, I have a couple more to add...

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, You will see my payment in the account now!

-Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep, just have to be wary of where it goes to prevent any Bermuda based phishers getting into things...

Also been hearing some dubious things about PayPal recently, such as:

http://www.regretsy.com/2011/12/05/cats-1-kids-0/

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the following guys that have bought stickers and cards from me lately. The money for the stickers helps contribute to the running of the site too:

- My Name is Earl

- rampage

- xx777

- Eire

- Aitch

- Jeffster

- leventis

- Rasputin

:mrgreen:

Received a payment for a sticker+generous donation from pricey today, as well as sticker sales from Tension and MrAsia.

Moosey, have you received a PayPal donation from djdeef?

• 2 weeks later...

Checked paypal and there are a number of payments sitting there. Unfortunately I can't easily make out who's who in some cases as there is no note with the payment. Steve's payment is there for sure, as is onurbmil's. If you've recently sent $, please PM me with your user name and real name so that I can match up.

I donated almost 6 months ago. Will the supporter icon be enabled under my name any time soon?

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID 4U060413H1155113V)

Email:

ozrenaultsport@gmail.com

Total amount:

-$10.00 AUD

Fee amount:

$0.00 AUD

Net amount:

-$10.00 AUD

Donation Amount:

-$10.00 AUD

Purpose:

ozRENAULTsport

Date:

28 Jun 2012

Time:

22:45:19 AEST

Completed

Normally you need to buy a calendar or other merchandise (stickers/cards) to the value of at least $20 to gain a supporter tag for the calendar year. The second option probably isn't clear so maybe we should make it more so for the newbies.

Guys, please don't get too distressed about it. We do our best to keep tabs of payments and donations, but at present all of this has to be updated manually. Things slip through the net sometimes unfortunately...

We are in the process of upgrading things and the plan is to have automatic (or at least systematic) implementation of such things in the not too distant future.

Of course. I haven't really complained about it and I was happy to do it. In fact I did it without even thinking about the supporter badge, it was a couple of weeks after I donated that I saw this thread and first asked about it and that was a couple of months after I bought the calendar and stickers and now of course 2012 is almost over /shrug

Yep, we have some really generous peeps on here. Thanks to all who support the site with time and/or a few coins. And yes, we will have a much better platform for managing this side of things in the not too distant future.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Speka made a very generous donation, on top of purchasing a couple of stickers, a couple of weeks ago.

Much appreciated, Paul!