Classifieds Section

brendans225

i thought that only applied to new threads and not new posts?

This is the case now.

Just had to install an add on to the forum, I ended up being busy so didn't get it installed promptly.

ah got ya, didn't know if it was just me, so just posted to see what was happening, cheers :)

stop posting ricer mods with hectic induction and im sure you will be fine!

well i do like eating rice :o:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Is this why there are no bolds,fonts,colours etc on for sale section/commercial ?

I have also noticed the "quoting function" not working here either. Thought it was just me, but i saw others posting quotes and it didn't come out right either.

• 4 weeks later...

Well it must be the same for the wanted section ..... cause i did a post an went to check it had gone through an i didnt see it.... so .... i did it again .... an still nothing. I may have done it a 3rd time before i thought i had better check in case anything has changed....an it had.

I think if you guys make such a big change you should PM or do something that tells people whats going on. Lets face it who reads the fine print.

For me its all too hard now.

Well it must be the same for the wanted section ..... cause i did a post an went to check it had gone through an i didnt see it.... so .... i did it again .... an still nothing. I may have done it a 3rd time before i thought i had better check in case anything has changed....an it had.

I think if you guys make such a big change you should PM or do something that tells people whats going on. Lets face it who reads the fine print.

For me its all too hard now.

Just cheked it again ..... and its still not up .... Does it really need to be approved ?

There have been a few too many people breaking the rules. There are still people breaking the rules, even with the approval process. So it is necessary and will stay.

Unfortunately this week has will be a bad week and I haven't been on OzRS often, so I haven't even checked the Classifieds Section. I'd always be happy to receive a kick in the pants PM to hurry up the approval process.

Yup.

The "fine print"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12110

I understand the post count ...thats a fair thing ... but rest ... not sold on the idea.

x2, especially when the admin cant be around 24x7 to approve the posts (no offence Bermund we all have lives), what was wrong with the old way anyway? Just delete stuff that is deemed inappropriate.

It seems OZRS is becoming 'over policed' and is really taking the fun out of the forum

I am working on a way where people with over x number of posts can post without approval. However this feature isn't built into the forum.

There are going to be a lot of fun features coming (chat, shoutout box, plus more I can't think of now), unfortunatly the boring stuff had to be done first.