National Meet 2008

INOV8

i think the explanation is given in the other threads

Essentially:

currently only open to admins

once location is decided and a deposit is taken from you, you will be given access to the thread

or you could try open sesame.......

At this stage nothing has been confirmed, other than the host state will be - drumroll - NSW (by popular vote) and that it will be held in the second half of 2008 :D

The "secrecy" was explained last time round: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... php?t=7428

IMO nothing has changed. It's again only "secret" for logistical and organisational discussions and arrangements, the exchange of contact details, "what to bring" lists etc. There isn't anything terribly exciting in the forum itself - the exciting parts happen in person at the event, hence why we are encouraging you all to get your butts there!

Access to that section will only be granted once a deposit is paid (amount and method yet to be confirmed). Reason for this is that personal information that some attendees are not comfortable in sharing with the wider community (ie those not attending) may be posted, such as contact numbers, real names etc etc. We think that is only fair by our fellow members.

So Doc, are you coming?

Perhaps next time should have had a weighting systems based on "members per state" to allow the vote to be weighted fairly

I think that system would favour WA over SA though :wink:

From what I hear, Bio is likely to be driving from Perth again. I'm sure you two could convoy with him if you asked nicely :)

hehe I see what you mean Doc, but the question was "Which state would you like to host the 2008 Nationals?" and it didn't really matter which state you were voting from. Kinda like "Which country would you like to visit on your next holiday?"

I'm not sure who voted for what, but I'm sure some QLDers would have also added to the NSW selection.

Hey, perhaps some SA members also voted for NSW - just to get away from home for a bit (like what roblee8g did :wink: )

From what I hear, Bio is likely to be driving from Perth again. I'm sure you two could convoy with him if you asked nicely :)

Hehehe, not likely, after all the nervous microsleeps on the Nullabor and the crazy animals

between Kalgoorlie and Ceduna, nope I'll be flying over this year.

:D

Wish I could Robert! We are still waiting for a couple of things to be decided upon by third parties before we can book track & accommodation... watch this space...

Furry muff!!!

:shock:

ahem. It usually means Fair Enough, though it could well mean something else in this case :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up dragyn, id never heard that term beofre so immediately feared the worst.

What scale would you prefer the models? Personally, I like 1:18, but also have a softspot for 1:43 and even 1:12

:P

errr.... dish im not sure what models you were talking about buy im more into the 34-28-32 sizes :booty:

:lol::lol::lol:

What sort of girls do you date mate?

"34cm-28cm-32cm"

Someones left leg? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

errr.... dish im not sure what models you were talking about buy im more into the 34-28-32 sizes :booty:

"34cm-28cm-32cm"

inches bio!

34in bust-28 inch waist-32inch hips

nice hourglass figure going on there! :lol:

"34cm-28cm-32cm"

inches bio!

34in bust-28 inch waist-32inch hips

nice hourglass figure going on there! :lol:

no fool like an old fool :news:

:D