OZRS is all class

I just wanted to say that I am proud off all the OZRS merchandise (I do recon the stickers need a refresh) from Brendan's shirts, to the calendar to all the national meet materials.

I think out of all the Renault forums we show a high degree of enthusiasm, design flair and I wanted to say good work to Brendan, Dish and all the admins for doing a great job.

The current logo device and color scheme is spot on IMHO and I think we should keep going down this route as it looks great (hope the photo does justice):

04012008008.jpg

awwwwwww shux Jeffster :oops:

That's very kind of you mate :)

re the stickers: the original run of clear stickers (which we only have a few leftover I believe) were not printed as per my orginal design - somehow the printer screwed up the graduation of tones and it ended up being very blocky. They did it at something low like 55dpi or something horrendous...

It was intended to look like the bottom half of this 300dpi proof (the black areas are in fact clear, so imagine it's on tinted glass):

ozrsclearsticker5x25final2up7w.th.png

I will try to integrate the map logo for the next batch if we decide to change the design.

Bio inspired the colour choice for the map logo, so thanks should be directed to him for that, but I must once again give a big thanks to psycro who helped with the final artwork files in order to get the Nationals T-shirts done (haven't forgetten about the sticker we owe you for your efforts mate - hope you meet up with us soon).

Speaking of T's, you'll just have to wait til I finalise the T-shirt designs I've been mulling over :wink: They'll be special indeed...

Cheers, Dish.

Jeffster, you'll need to take another pic with the cover of the DVD case mate - just cover up my contact details :wink: - to make Brendan more envious hahaha

Brendan, the CDs were still pics only, tailored for each participant. Jeffster & Griffyn were working on videos at the time, but dunno what's happened since... I doubt any of the pics & vids will be made available to non-attendees other than the samples already offered. Yes, you shoulda been there :P

Silly question. Is there a reason why not the next set of stickers could not be vinyl cut out type?

A: Expensive - cut outs require a custom made die=BIG run required to justify expense.

Speaking of T's, you'll just have to wait til I finalise the T-shirt designs I've been mulling over :wink: They'll be special indeed...

This sounds very interesting :) I hope to hear more info on these in the not too distant future. Was the last batch a popular seller?

Non-F1 related Renualt merchandise seems to be a little hard to come across. OZ RS shirts would be awesome. 8) Can let ppl know that I love my car and spend too much time in front of the computer all with one shirt :lol:

Silly question. Is there a reason why not the next set of stickers could not be vinyl cut out type?

A: Expensive - cut outs require a custom made die=BIG run required to justify expense.

Interesting. Damian from Graphico made some custom Renault sport stickers for me in 4 colour vinyl for $8 ea for only a few like 4. They are cut out on a vinyl cutter driven by a computer so for a bigger number I am sure the price would drop a fair bit. Could make some in the new 'logo' design.

Just some thoughts.

Interesting. Damian from Graphico made some custom Renault sport stickers for me in 4 colour vinyl for $8 ea for only a few like 4. They are cut out on a vinyl cutter driven by a computer so for a bigger number I am sure the price would drop a fair bit. Could make some in the new 'logo' design.

Just some thoughts.

Ah, different way of looking at it. I was looking at the traditional Print/Cut type of sticker (since I work in a related industry, it's the first thing that comes to mind). Not sure if Graffico actually prints or just does the cut-out type work. Cut-out stickers could look quite good actually!