Hello everyone in Oz!!

Rasman

Howzit to everyone down under. My name is Rassie and I am from Pretoria in South Africa. (Worldcup & Super14 Champs) :mrgreen: I drive a Blood Orange Renault Megane RS225, actually 233ATW 5 door. Thank you for having me on your forum and I hope I can contribute some usefull info on these super cabbys. I am a corporate sales guy doing digital tv distrubution for hotels and new developments. I work for a company called Ellies Electronics. This is me with my boys:

Pictures333010.jpg

and this my baby:

Photo-0072.jpg

Welcome!!

Show us what you've done to this beast?!?!

Enjoy your stay here 8)

Cheers,

Alex :mrgreen:

Welcome Rasman,

We'd be interested in your input, as I'm sure there is a lot of synergy between RSA & Aus, especially in the Renault world.

Same thing back in the late 60's/early 70's when the R8 Gordini had a parallel band of enthusiasts in both countries.

Enjoyed your dyno video, and appreciated the information on ECU adaption. Your method is less hassle than dis-connecting the battery!

Robert

Welcome Rasman! some cute (birthday?) boys you have.

Love the car - and did you say 233kw at the wheels?? :shock: or is it a model designation over there?

It'll be pretty quiet here for a while as most people are on a break, I'd imagine :)

Nope.. she makes 233BHP at the wheels...that is 174kw at the wheels roughly 200kw at the Fly and 268BHP at the fly. They are called Euro4 Megane RS225 over here.

• 2 weeks later...