Shirts, caps,keyrings,Renault F1 souvenirs galore

emu

I happen to be a mad fan of French Racing Blue , Renault, F1 , and Alonso

People i do business with have all this, in the very best quality european merchandise ,which i'm in the process of getting shipped over here

It's all stunning 2006 F1 Renault Championship stuff, so the prices are reasonable despite the fabulous quality.Some have no mention of dates.

Not too many T shirts left, very few polos, but heaps of the rest, lots of logos on them, fabulous stuff for the enthusiast

if you'd like a stunning T or Polo or anything else, post your sizes up here, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and I'll get prices to you and pics if the demand is there,

I'm servicing this site first, then aussiefrogs, then eurocars etc, so i'ts 1st in best dressed

If I don't do my dough, and actually make a profit, promise 25% of it goes to our hardworking admins

cheers pete

Gonz, if you have anything with the lollipop poofters on it ,you can go stuff yourself

nothing personal mate, I'm just black in one eye and white in the other with a silver n teal dick

cheers pete

OK Gonz, Roblee wants one also.....................sizes please???

ok Gonz, you're L or XL depending on how much hot air you've expended

cheers pete...............may not have prices until after the Festive break, so please be patient,.............prices will be cool

Sure Gonzie, I won't take any money until I'm happy with the prices, then I'll post up pics of the options

Most have heaps of logos which i like, somewhat similar to Puncher's on our photoshoot, remember?.......but others are more demure, like you.

cheers pete

Yeah Jamie, I'm awful leery of the quality of a lot of stuff sold on e-bay

Some of the "Renault "shirts I've personally seen ,I wouldn't wear if you paid me,......... big weave course cotton, drab,dull appearance etc

If you see/think differently, point some out to me if you think of it

thanks pete

Sorry Gonz ,they've gone holidays till 14th,...........time they're sober again, 21st,..........might get some sense by 28th,............might have an offer 4 u by Feb some time

Life

cheers pete