www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

• 3 weeks later...

^^ haha. Nice one. Another batch of stickers are on their way to Deb in Sydney. PM her if you're NSW based and need another 5bhp ATW :P

Deb should be able to bring them to the Sydney Dyno day next month, cards as well?

^^ absolutely!

Would be honoured to have an ozRS sticker on a Clio Trophy!

If you could pop through a couple of extra $ for postage, that would be great. Better still, buy a sticker and a Supporter 2015 ($20 all up) and I'll post the sticker for free. PM me your address and I'll make it happen.

Can do MEL stickers as well, hamstrung. Coming to the AMCHAMPS Drive or Dyno Day this month?

Hey Moosey, unfortunately I don't think I can make either day. Really hoping to get to a drive day at some point but things are a bit hectic atm!

No worries, hamstrung. Just pay through the forum donation button and add a couple of dollars for postage, then PM me your address and sticker colour preference.

• 1 month later...

I just popped $10 in.

Was it supposed to be $11 for a sticker?

It's $10 but the extra $1 is if for postage. I'm happy to give it to you in person though, are you coming out for a pie next week?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Deb,

Just chucked $22 in donations (ref: 0S0115698G772714H) reckon I could grab a couple stickers (mine's looking pretty faded :\) ?

Cheers!

Nathan

No problem. PM me your address and let me know if you'd prefer yellow or grey (or both). Moosey and Dish will also have stickers in Melbourne if you'd prefer to collect in person.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to get a couple of yellow stickers please? Do I just make a donation?

I can post them to you. Just can send through paypal payment of $11 per sticker to ozrenaultsport@gmail.com and then send me a PM with your address :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$11 transfered to ozrenaultsport@gmail.com through paypal for one grey OZRS sticker, thank you. Transaction id: 4fp37659b9478315g

Hi mate,

Please PM me and Deb your name and address details and we'll get it sent out to you.

• 1 month later...

Hi Moosey/Deb,

I'd love a sticker but also thinking of becoming a 2016 supporter. Is there an option for both in one transaction?

Also what are the colours of sticker available - I gather yellow and grey but can't find any info or images.

Cheers.

Carl

The stickers are yellow or grey. I thought there was photos earlier in the thread, perhaps we should add some to the first post.

Moosey will have to comment on the single transaction thing, I don't know how it works.

• 1 month later...