www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Any chance of getting some slimmer/smaller stickers? Current ones are nice and all but stand out a bit to much.

A few of us have trimmed down the sticker to leave the url only for the subtle look.

Pommie, a new design will be coming up in the next couple of months I'd suggest (ie when I have the time to finalise the design and get em printed), otherwise I have a few left over of the old batch if that will suffice.

Pommie, a new design will be coming up in the next couple of months I'd suggest (ie when I have the time to finalise the design and get em printed), otherwise I have a few left over of the old batch if that will suffice.

Thanks Dish,I am happy with the old design and I will upgrade when the new version comes out.

fleets24 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 am

I have no idea how to PM someone, as it keeps coming up with "you do not have permission" so can someone let me know how to get stickers in Perth?

Thanks

Hi Fleets, if you're coming on the drive this Sunday, either Justin may have some or if not, i have a spare I can give you.

Simon

• 4 months later...

Sorry Cole, there are no QLD distributors for forum stickers at present... and a new design is on the drawing board. Patience is appreciated though :wink:

Please do a simple 'OzRS' logo sticker in white vinyl in RENAULTsport font!

Sorry Cole, there are no QLD distributors for forum stickers at present... and a new design is on the drawing board. Patience is appreciated though :wink:

I'm happy to help out with Brisbane distribution. Assuming price is OK I'll even buy a bunch and resell for cost to take the burden/risk off ozrs.com if it helps.

I never would have got so much enjoyment and saved so much money if I wasn't on this forum. Happy to help wherever possible.

That would be really great, bozz. We had one of our Perth based members offer the same. He bought a batch of stickers (10 I seem to remember) and sells them on to the local crew at get togethers, etc.

That would be really great, bozz. We had one of our Perth based members offer the same. He bought a batch of stickers (10 I seem to remember) and sells them on to the local crew at get togethers, etc.

NP. I'll buy a bunch of the new stickers when they're ready and distribute up here.

Might get a few social gatherings happening!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm all out - very busy this weekend helping my parents move house. Can check early next week. Redesign will be brainstormed next week, and I'll be running some ideas past rampage :wink:

Desperately need cards though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, new designs ideas have been presented and discussed. The designer returns from overseas tomorrow, so things will get underway again in time for an overhaul before the National Meet where everything will be revealed.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Cheers, Dish.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the new stickers in (not on... yet) my car, on route to the Nationals this arvo. Thanks to Rampage for organising them. They are friggin' awesome!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pics will be revealed during the Nats - don't want to ruin the surprise for those attending.

Huge thanks to Brett at RamPage for his fantastic work on the rebranding. Lots of exciting things to come...

Thanks also for being our special courier driver walkie!

None of your colleagues on our membership base I take it :wink: