www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

Moosey can I make a request for the next batch of stickers??

I was hoping that we might be able to get reversed ones, to stick on the INSIDE of the glass. Not sure if possible/economical/whatever.

Maybe could save on the UV protection (because the glass will do it) and it'll save me dicking around cleaning the edges of the stickers XD

Happy to take that suggestion on board. I personally prefer stickers that apply to the inside. Does this affect window tint though, if you have it?

Found some more grey stickers this morning

If there are any available at the Wakefield tack day this week I will grab one. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Deb and I will have some available for purchase. Have cash ready!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need some stickers for my Trophy R? Do they come in red? Yellow will do if not...

• 3 weeks later...

I need some stickers for my Trophy R? Do they come in red? Yellow will do if not...

I also would like to buy new stickers for my recently purchased r.s 265 cup {ly}  . Happy to pay postage etc  I am in Qld..

Stickers are now only available in grey. Send your $10 per sticker plus $1 for postage via PayPal to ozrenaultsport@gmail.com then send me a PM with your details/address and I'll post them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry admins, but do the OZRS stickers come in yellow?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Not anymore. I've run out, if anyone else has some hopefully they will let us know.

To all above - please send payment to the PayPal Deb mentioned and the PM your colour choice, quantity and address details for postage.

• Like 4

Hey guys - Hamish and Gezza took my last 2 yellow stickers. In the meantime, another user has paid and PMed me for a yellow.

Do any other mods/admins have any spare yellows? I have 5 greys left...

• Like 1

Hey guys - Hamish and Gezza took my last 2 yellow stickers. In the meantime, another user has paid and PMed me for a yellow.

Do any other mods/admins have any spare yellows? I have 5 greys left...

I found one yellow. Let me know if it needs to be sent out.

• Like 1

I found one yellow. Let me know if it needs to be sent out.

Thanks Deb. MMH has paid for 2 stickers but I have no yellow. So could you send him one yellow and one grey? I'll PM you address deets.

EDIT: My error - Shayne (sjr657) wanted the yellow and mmh needs the 2 grey stickers. I sent them to mmh the other day already!

• Like 1

I don't think I have any yellow stickers left here in Melb either, but plenty of grey ones.

We'll be looking into new merchandise in coming weeks/months, inc stickers, T-shirts etc etc, and the 2017 Supporters tag will also be discussed and implemented at some point soon.

Lots going on behind the scenes... expect a reinvigorated OzRS in the very near future :wink:

Thanks Deb. MMH has paid for 2 stickers but I have no yellow. So could you send him one yellow and one grey? I'll PM you address deets.

EDIT: My error - Shayne (sjr657) wanted the yellow and mmh needs the 2 grey stickers. I sent them to mmh the other day already!

Thanks for the delivery @walkie86 arrived today

I don't think I have any yellow stickers left here in Melb either, but plenty of grey ones.

We'll be looking into new merchandise in coming weeks/months, inc stickers, T-shirts etc etc, and the 2017 Supporters tag will also be discussed and implemented at some point soon.

Lots going on behind the scenes... expect a reinvigorated OzRS in the very near future :wink:

Up for M and F tees

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/05/2017 at 6:27 PM, Dish said:

Would definitely be interested in a tshitt. What are members tags?

anyone got any grey or white stickers left?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Moosey.

I've been out of the loop having had to return to the UK for a few months, so I missed updates on 2017 supporters payments and stickers.  So at the risk of asking you to repeat yourself for the trillionth time, how do I purchase both ?  The Online store doesn't appear fully functional....either that or I'm not. It's an each way bet :)   Many thanks for the excellent thing that is this forum.......Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...