www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers

Moosey

UPDATE *2017*

Donation link is on the front page, so go to http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/ on a computer web browser and it's on the right just under 'Latest Topics'. From there, it should be pretty straight forward.

Pics of current stickers:

Yellow

12530265754_e0faf5bb51_z.jpg

17222718245_be9a0943e5_z.jpg

zVrgNZPl.jpg

Grey

23514227725_3ed00dc301_z.jpg

23146389959_65520062d1_z.jpg

Original 2005 post:

Yes, www.ozrenaultsport.com stickers are available - at a cost of $10 each with proceeds going towards helping with site costs.

sticker2wo9.th.jpg

Stickers are available from the Admins in your region who will always endeavor to have stickers (and cards) available at social get-togethers/drives etc.

If you are in SA, TAS or NT (or somewhere outside of Australia!) it would be best to PM one of the Admin team and we'll make arrangements to get the sticker to you.

Who to PM/ask at meets:
- NSW - Deb or walkie86
- Vic - Dish or Moosey

• 3 months later...
Can we make some slimmer ones, nothing too chunky?

How slim do you wanna go??? :shock: We deliberately avoided the "across the top of the windscreen" look for obvious reasons. When we've sold the 500 that we had made I'd be happy to look at alternative designs, although any smaller than the current and you won't be able to read from more than two feet away. Maybe trim one to only show the web address if you think its too big.

Can we make some slimmer ones, nothing too chunky?

How slim do you wanna go??? :shock: We deliberately avoided the "across the top of the windscreen" look for obvious reasons. When we've sold the 500 that we had made I'd be happy to look at alternative designs, although any smaller than the current and you won't be able to read from more than two feet away. Maybe trim one to only show the web address if you think its too big.

hehehe, yeah, and if you screw that up, hand over anoter tenner please, and we'll provide you with another sticker :mrgreen:

Hey Moosey, this could be a great way of selling more than one to each person! :wink:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dovla, we don't have an SA Admin (we've put the call out before, but never had much interest from you folks). Please email me and I'll send you payment details.

malben, please PM Moosey for yours.

ive bought two and lost them both!

Probly need to get another, can i pay extra and get moosy to actually apply it to my car so i dont loose this one :D

Only if he wears pig-tails & a school-girl outfit though, right?? :oops:

:drool::drool::drool:

ive bought two and lost them both!

Probly need to get another, can i pay extra and get moosy to actually apply it to my car so i dont loose this one :D

:drool::drool::drool:

Ooh, aah! :booty:

Chris, it might cost you a detail this time. He! He! :twisted:

Can i pay extra and get moosy to actually apply it to my car so i dont loose this one :D
Chris, it might cost you a detail this time. He! He! :twisted:

For the sticker or the outfit? :shock:

On second thoughts I DON'T WANT TO KNOW :booty:

Just a thought, i would really like to see some new stickers come out for this forum....

I really like the Header of this website with the picture of OZ in yellow and white...

Maybee that can be included and even have OZRenaultSport in chrome finish....

What do you guys think??

Just a thought, i would really like to see some new stickers come out for this forum....

I really like the Header of this website with the picture of OZ in yellow and white...

Maybee that can be included and even have OZRenaultSport in chrome finish....

What do you guys think??

Great ideas - but much more expensive to produce.

Would people still buy the stickers if the price went up to $15 ea?

yeah i think we are due for a re-print, how many of the old kind do we have?

Think we still have a fair few...

I would be up for a plainer "white letters URL" one, like mbevz posted on the previous page 8)

Great ideas - but much more expensive to produce.

Would people still buy the stickers if the price went up to $15 ea?

WELL if majority of us own Clio's and Megane's and service them on a regular basis im sure people will fork out a lazy $15 for a new sticker...

PLUS a few cents to support the website, i dont see why not....

I'm happy to entertain a new sticker (we have hundreds of the current ones that owe us nothing now, btw). However, I personally wouldn't propose to go ahead with a new one until we had an agreed design and monies paid up in advance. Getting everyone to agree on a style/size/design is another issue. We all have different ideas as to what we'd put on our car. I'm not for another Calendar type production where we struggle to make any profit out of it for all the effort that goes in just to put a few neddies into keeping the site running.

@ Moosey good point.... Im more then happy to pay upfront...

Like i said before i would like to see;

- Header of this website with the picture of OZ in yellow and white...

- Have OZRenaultSport in chrome finish (bling bling)....

- SIZE of the sticker to be big meaning, to go on the back window from one side to another...

My 2c...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'lo to all the marvelous Admins out there :mrgreen:

Are there any plans for stickers with the new, very hot :drool: , OzRS design?? I have a spot on my rear hatch just begging to be covered with OzRS goodnesss :wink:

never say never but not unless we get support and payment up front from at least 20+ interested members. happy to go ahead if the interest is there as per above.

I say we use all the remaining stickers from the first batch to produce a set of Gordini-esque stripes on someone's car... I've already got stripes, so who's up for it? :D

I say we use all the remaining stickers from the first batch to produce a set of Gordini-esque stripes on someone's car... I've already got stripes, so who's up for it? :D

Let's do it on Brenda's Meggy!

R26 style checkers in OzRS stickers? Now that would be some serious advertising cred out on the track....

R26 style checkers in OzRS stickers? Now that would be some serious advertising cred out on the track....

:rofl::rofl: Luv your creative thinking..... lets do it....

• 9 months later...

I want a sticker :D

Is there going to be any at the cruise tomorro?

Oleg