Who wants cards?

• 2 weeks later...

Cards arrived from the printer yesterday. $15 for 50 plus $3 postage.

Come on you Qlders, no need to share. Consider your purchase as contributing to the continued goodness of ozRenaultsport :)

Seriously though, not offended if you do want to split, but will need separate postage if you want them sent to two addresses. PM me and I'll provide further payment details.

• 1 month later...

Yes, forgot to ask you about getting extras for VIC distribution Moosey... can you bring some down with you on your next visit please? I can start flogging em here - we have a drive organised in a couple of weeks time (Grand Final Day!).

oh, and BG - I'd have thought that they'd all have matching paper stock for continuity purposes! LOL

Yet to see the movie (or read the book) but that makes it seem weirder than I ever expected it to be!

Yes, forgot to ask you about getting extras for VIC distribution Moosey... can you bring some down with you on your next visit please? I can start flogging em here - we have a drive organised in a couple of weeks time (Grand Final Day!).

OK no problem. Who in VIC wants to put an order in and I'll bring down these plus some extras?

• 6 years later...

Are cards still available at the moment? Running low.

Yes mate, I've popped a couple in with your stickers.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...