hey guys

malben

Been reading forum for months glad to be in on it.im in the market for a 02 03 172 but finding it very hard on the noth coast to get to either sydney or brisbane to see any, driven a couple and really keen to buy.so hopefully soon i can be talking about my clio as passionately as you guys love reading all the stuff on this great forum,never done this so take it easy on me.

Welcome Malben!

Hope you get your Clio sooner rather then later.

How long have you been looking at getting one for?

And better yet, what car are you upgrading from?

Cheers,

Steven

hate to tell you what im upgrading from but done the v8 thing and many in between my wife has a golf nice to drive but.wanted a clio sport for years but needed those extra doors my old man has a megane and mum has a laguna must run in the family my wife and kids say im somewhat obsessed with getting one and there probably right.Last week there was a 2002 with 30k in sydney for20500 was ready to fly down but was gone in two days but it was the best bargain i had seen so still looking.

Been reading forum for months glad to be in on it.im in the market for a 02 03 172 but finding it very hard on the noth coast to get to either sydney or brisbane to see any, driven a couple and really keen to buy.so hopefully soon i can be talking about my clio as passionately as you guys love reading all the stuff on this great forum,never done this so take it easy on me.

Welcome to ORS malben :mrgreen: Lots of help here so, don't be afraid to ask 8)

Hey mate, welcome to the forum...

Like you I live in he same vicinity and found it extremely hard to find a clio sport...so the first one that came up I went and bought....after about 3-4 months of searching...2002 with 35000 clicks...awesome car and I love it to bits...2 weeks later an exact same car came up....04 model with 28000 clicks...and was located closer to where I live...its funny how things go...but everything happens for a reason...trust me...you will find your little champagne cork on steroids soon enough.