250 Owner saying "hi"

SacreBleu

Hey All,

Long-time Renault fan and first-time buyer here. Picked up this 250 Trophy a couple of weeks back, and thought it was about time I introduced myself. 

Bought the car off a really nice guy who owned it from new. He seemed to know his stuff and had looked after it. All stock, with just some repainted wheels to match the handles/mirrors as he wasn't a fan of the glossy trophy wheels. I wasn't sure of it until I saw it, but now I can't believe they weren't sold like this in the first place! 

I haven't had a chance to put too many miles on it yet, but have enjoyed getting to know it so far, and am looking forward to getting to know a few of you here on the forum over the coming months and years. 

Cheers,

S.B.

Screenshot_20170820-192643.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome mate,

Very nice car. The previous owner was also a member here and I remember when he had it up for sale. Beautiful example of a 250 in Extreme Blue no other variant of the Meg 3 RS came in that colour the 250s were the only ones.

They are an incredible car and one of the best Best bang for buxck you can buy these days. Enjoy!

Sam.

Hi,

Nice buy, think I seen that on Carsales...

Unique colour, don't think I've seen it on the road yet.

Did the previous owner change anything? I.E. Tune, or anything like that?

Probably needs a clay bar and a wax if it hasn't been done for a while or at all.

Cheers!

On 22/08/2017 at 7:05 AM, RS250CUP said:

Hi,

Nice buy, think I seen that on Carsales...

Unique colour, don't think I've seen it on the road yet.

Did the previous owner change anything? I.E. Tune, or anything like that?

Probably needs a clay bar and a wax if it hasn't been done for a while or at all.

Cheers!

Nah, no tune or anything. Just a K&N filter. Looking forward to giving it a good clean-up. 

The K&N filter sounds great once you remove the sound deadening material from the intake.

Pictures look great, they appear as though you've used a professional camera/SLR.