Forum not refreshing

stromlo

I have a browsing issue, in the Clio IV forum.

If I click into either the Renaultsport IV subform or the Clio IV technical one, the last thread/ post updates was from Tuesday. However when there are new posts, i can see it as an update to the "latest post" in the RHS panel on the OZRS main page. If i click into that i can read it, but if i then navigate to the relevant subforum it is housed it, it's nowhere to be seen.

Once again, thanks all for your effort in maintaining the site! And for dealing with the issues that we have because we have nothing else better to do... :P

Had an issue posting a thread today, after hitting post I get a '404' style error page saying page cannot be reached, server not responding. So I hit back and post again, and create a duplicate. I found that both actually posted.

Edit: I also get this error after I post in a thread: 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Hbriz

13 minutes ago, ishhyyyy said:

I think timer thing is normal, but i don't understand why it saves the text once you have posted a comment? This has happened a few times as well as the OPs problem. 

I think it is meant to come up with that comment if I posted, and then clicked post again. Instead it comes up the first time I click post. I may be wrong though. 

On 14/08/2017 at 9:46 PM, Hbriz said:

I think it is meant to come up with that comment if I posted, and then clicked post again. Instead it comes up the first time I click post. I may be wrong though. 

Yeah that could be true and i think thats how it was before iirc.