Red Pinstripes On Wheels?

HappyGorilla

hey guys i got a Megane Rs 265 recently and the preivous owner has clipped the gutters a few times.

I wanted to see if anyone has had the red pin strips done on there renault wheels before or could recommend someone who does it?

I have the Black/ Sliver 19inch wheels and being a black car i think this will set it off nicely like the pic below.

Also mine does not have the red strip along the door but i wouldn't mind that also if there is a place to get it.

2012-megane-renaultsport-265.jpg

Those red accents are from the "red pack" option, which included the wheels, front/back lip and sides. 

Can see if any wheel places will do it, otherwise, grab some red electrical tape from Bunnings! maybe only 2.5HP in comparison though  

• Like 1

You can re-production red pack sticker from here:

https://www.jestercreation.fr/megane-2012-c2x20089023

No idea what the quality is like or what the cost is for genuine stickers is from Renault AU (I know the pricing for Trophy stripes is cray cray).

No....

Not sure if this is "No, no one has done it" or "No, don't do it".

You're either wrong, or offering an opinion that wasn't asked for. :wink:

You can re-production red pack sticker from here:

https://www.jestercreation.fr/megane-2012-c2x20089023

No idea what the quality is like or what the cost is for genuine stickers is from Renault AU (I know the pricing for Trophy stripes is cray cray).

Not sure if this is "No, no one has done it" or "No, don't do it".

You're either wrong, or offering an opinion that wasn't asked for. :wink:

I'm never wrong, and pinstripes are for gangster suits not Megne wheels, they do that sh*t on Veloser's, nuff said.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Iconic83 nice wheels man i think they will look killer depending on your cars colour. 

For the record that red pinstripe is not a sticker it's machined in and painted and only available on the black 19 inch rims not black and silver like mine.

@RS250CUP Yes it will give me an extra 5hp but in the front of my pants. Whats wrong with making my car look good with small custom changes? If I wanted to be like everyone else I would have brought a Golf. 

@dongerz1 you goose but I like it. 

• Like 1

On 07/06/2017 at 2:58 PM, dongerz1 said:

Those red accents are from the "red pack" option, which included the wheels, front/back lip and sides. 

Can see if any wheel places will do it, otherwise, grab some red electrical tape from Bunnings! maybe only 2.5HP in comparison though  

So my RS looks exactly like the first photo... but saying the wheels come with the red pack is not quite correct, it only included the stickers and red front and rear diffuser. The wheels came on the 808 edition which i had to source overseas.

Of course you can always just repaint normal steeves to match.