New Koleos Map Heading

Geoff3009

Welcome mate, congratulations on the purchase.

When you say orientated to north, do you mean permanently whenever you're driving or just when you start the car? If its the latter, i think you need to start moving for it to pick up and calibrate your position after a couple of seconds.. If its the former, then not too sure, ive never seen a GPS permanently set to north, someone with the same nav may be able to help 

Hi I found the solution. There is an option for the map to be in 2D North mode, 2D mode and 3D mode. It was set the the first so I set it to 3D and it works perfectly.

I have another question. I tried to use the voice command function today for navigation and when I got to telling the system the address it stated that voice command is not available for addresses in Australia. Is this correct?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I found the solution. There is an option for the map to be in 2D North mode, 2D mode and 3D mode. It was set the the first so I set it to 3D and it works perfectly.

I have another question. I tried to use the voice command function today for navigation and when I got to telling the system the address it stated that voice command is not available for addresses in Australia. Is this correct?

This is correct. Voice map address input is not avaliable in aus.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk