• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Geoff3009

Geoff3009

Internaute novice

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hi, I have just taken delivery of a new Koleos Intens. When i turn on the navigation the map seems to be orientated to North setting. How do I change this to display to follow my direction of travel. I hope I have explained the issue.

Thanks

#2 slav888

slav888

Vétéran

• Members
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

Welcome mate, congratulations on the purchase.

When you say orientated to north, do you mean permanently whenever you're driving or just when you start the car? If its the latter, i think you need to start moving for it to pick up and calibrate your position after a couple of seconds.. If its the former, then not too sure, ive never seen a GPS permanently set to north, someone with the same nav may be able to help 

#3 vish

vish

Vétéran

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

Depending on the unit, there may be a compass symbol that needs to be touched/activated to change the config (always point north vs dynamic relative to the direction of motion)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

#4 Geoff3009

Geoff3009

Internaute novice

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Hi I found the solution. There is an option for the map to be in 2D North mode, 2D mode and 3D mode. It was set the the first so I set it to 3D and it works perfectly.

I have another question. I tried to use the voice command function today for navigation and when I got to telling the system the address it stated that voice command is not available for addresses in Australia. Is this correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users