Another Frb182

Johnacles

Hey all,

Long time OZRS lurker, even came to nats in 2013 (as a wee-lad with Trixie). Anyway, seeing as I've convinced him to share the FRB 182 with me (now he's got an M2 on the way) I thought I should make a hello post.

Car is currently running an RS Tuner, Remus exhaust, Koni Yellows and Eibach Springs rolling on Speedline turinis on AD08R's. Convinced it is THE most fun car in the world.

Looking forward to getting out on track for the first time properly, and of course talking [emoji90] with all you legends.

Here's a couple of bonus photos!

a88388a5e96a617ea81c4f9c5e662af3.jpg17e8b5f151f7ff3b195504d5f6f86f37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Johnacles
  • Like 20

Welcome. I detect there may be a close relationship between you and trixie. In which case, we will need full disclosure, so we know who we're dealing with, and make allowances. ☺

• Like 1

Welcome. I detect there may be a close relationship between you and trixie. In which case, we will need full disclosure, so we know who we're dealing with, and make allowances. ☺

Hahaha, yep, father/son. He's difficult to live with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

That IS a lovely FRB182...

Very interested about the suspension as I'm looking for a few new parts for mine - may I ask what Eibach springs you're running? Sports or Pros?

Your opinion on the dampers? I was looking at options and I saw some reports that they didn't fit on the Cups...

The previous owner worked at Trutrack in Melbourne and fitted Eibach Sportlines and custom made Konis with a plate welded on and the different bolt spacing drilled. It has solid top mounts with extra camber and castor plus upgraded engine mounts so NVH is increased but the ride is acceptably compliant and nicely controlled plus it's good to have the easy adjustability to fettle balance or tighten things up for track/motorkhana.

• Like 1