Hi To Everyone...

Gusman

Hi everyone. My name is Gus and I joined yesterday. I have a 2006 Megane RS Sport, which, sadly I have to sell.. :( , but I was so impressed with her I'll be rejoining the "Renault Ownership Family" again someday. Looking forward to learning lots.

I'd like to list my car here as soon as I replace the window regulator cable on the drivers side, had her serviced and re-registered, so I know there's a better chance she'll go to a good home. Has just shy of 85 000km on the clock.

post-22550-0-59092300-1489965282_thumb.jpg

post-22550-0-29550100-1489965285_thumb.jpg

post-22550-0-30436000-1489965287_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We don't allow for sale posts until you've been on the forum for 3 months, but feel free to link your add in the "non-members cars" for sale thread.

Good luck and hopefully you'll be back in an RS again some time soon.

Hey Deb.

Thanks so much for the heads up. I actually posted a question in the "For Sale" section yesterday. I was trying to get an idea of what the vehicle value was. Your reply here explains why my post disappeared.

I'll be sure to post a link once I have the work done and she's ready for sale.

Hey Deb.

Thanks so much for the heads up. I actually posted a question in the "For Sale" section yesterday. I was trying to get an idea of what the vehicle value was. Your reply here explains why my post disappeared.

I'll be sure to post a link once I have the work done and she's ready for sale.

There are a few 225s but I think a bit older in the classifieds section. No harm in putting a value and an ONO tacked on the end!

Looks nice. What's replacing it?

Hey ya Chuckovsky.

She's a little beauty. Now I know it is most likely a regular Megane 225 Sport, I can do some more research and come up with a more accurate value. I'll definitely use the ONO, great suggestion. I just didn't want to be too far away from what it's worth, nor go too cheap because, from what I understand this can affect the resale value for other people.

What's replacing it?... For the next 5 years it will be a family station wagon of some description.   :sad: Unfortunately I need a car with more room for this period of time. But after this, I'm definitely getting back into a Renault Sport. I've caught the bug real good, but I'm going to look at the Clio range as well as the Megs. I'll see what suits me when I'm back in the market.

Thanks so much for the input. I'm very happy to have found this place.

Cheers, Sir G.