Help! Buying A Clio 182 In Sydney

rayj63

Hi, new to the forum - thanks!

Looking to buy a 182 in Sydney. Sounds like the perfect car for me (mid life crisis! - Mrs thinks I'm looking for a Corolla :)

Can't afford to sell a kidney for a hot hatch, so I could use some help in spotting a good 182? Any help/advice much appreciated.

Hi, new to the forum - thanks!

Looking to buy a 182 in Sydney. Sounds like the perfect car for me (mid life crisis! - Mrs thinks I'm looking for a Corolla :)

Can't afford to sell a kidney for a hot hatch, so I could use some help in spotting a good 182? Any help/advice much appreciated.

Welcome. Probably the highest population of Clios are in Sydney, so hopefully you find one soon.

Solution - wear braces! :rofl:

Belts and braces - must be why it goes on time as well...  :news: You know, so your pants don't fall down...

why not a 172?

@Pokinacha, don't be shy - please share your for-sale link.

On account that it must be one of the best for-sale candidates looking for a 172/182 to buy.

With 120fwKw, that makes it roughly the same as a WRX if I'm not mistaken.

So it's definitely worth OP having a look, I would have thought.

• Like 1

I only meant that your car is the coolest and hopefully it's the next one to get sold to a newcomer wanting something awesome.

I'm sure there are other deserving cars to be sold, but I'm hoping that http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/index.php?/topic/27527-nswact-2003-clio-172-with-itbs/ will be the next to be sold.

As many would know, it takes a lot of extra effort to get ITB's working and a newcomer would struggle for perhaps years to develop a car as good as this.

It's just my opinion that a newcomer should take a serious look at this over a 182 but hey, it's the buyers money, so whatever you get, enjoy.

DSC_0010_3_zpsevhtflww.jpg

• Like 2