Hi

Ranj

post-22519-0-30338600-1488684300_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

have been meaning to join for a while.  Here's my Red bull which I've owned since new in 2013.  I traded in my 2010 RS 197 for it.  Still one of my favourite cars ever.  Unfortunately lives on the street in Sydney so now looks quite worn in.  I had the bumpers and mirrors re-done in matte black (planning to never sell it!) and fitted the full Akra exhaust last year.  Wanted to ask if anyone has a good place they can recommend to fix the driver's recaro (side bolster worn through), and also if anyone has any tips on how to improve the bluetooth.  Usually when I speak to people on the car's phone connection, they say speaker phone sounds like an improvement.  Would also love to come along on a drive day some time

cheers

• Like 2

Yes I had the blade and diffuser repainted. I bought the car in port Macquarie and people seemed to find it amusing to surround it with recycling bins. I am a batman fan. Think it's time for some replacement shocks, currently deciding between originals and bilsteins

• Like 1