ozRS Shirts **Closed**

If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise  

2 members have voted

1. 1. If done, how many of you would be interested in the following ozRS Merchandise

• Shirts
    • Pens, notepads (stationary) etc
    • The eyeshade thingy as suggested by les
    • Other - please specify
    • Not interested - i am a cheap scape and don't wanna pay jack crap for anything

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good!

but we don't want them looking similar to the Renault Car Club colours.

Renault F1 colours are too gawdy IMO. That blue and yellow........eeek!!

dark is the way to go.............it's slimming!!!!!

looks good!

but we don't want them looking similar to the Renault Car Club colours.

Renault F1 colours are too gawdy IMO. That blue and yellow........eeek!!

dark is the way to go.............it's slimming!!!!!

From the designs that people have put in, its either gonna be white or black by the looks of things! :D

i reckon those polo tees should b in light blue.

Every man & his dog has a black polo tee.

zzzzzzzzzzz....

I agree, black polos are boring. I think a white would be good but I also wouldn't be against an F1 themed shirt.

In order to speed things along, i was thinking that a deadline for design submissions be set for the end of this month - 30 June, so then people can start

voting for their preferred design! After that i will source suppliers to to do the shirts and get a price for everyone!

Thanks,

Brendan

For those who wear their collars up, might I suggest the ozrenaultsport logo under the collar?

:wink:

hahaha

but again, copyrighted by Industrie .. can't do that.

lets stick with the black or french blue and yellow stripes

For those who wear their collars up, might I suggest the ozrenaultsport logo under the collar?

:wink:

hahaha

but again, copyrighted by Industrie .. can't do that.

You series? I thought design doesn't matter only that you can't use a registered name, slogan etc!

well mine will look pretty darn stupid because its not a nickname, but my real name ..

well les, if you look at what i wrote above it says 'nic name or real name' :!: ....come on man, can't you read :lol: ......just kidding mate....you could make a

nic name up, but hey, what's wrong with having your real name?

whoops..

well, uncool anyway .. im with rsc172 (is that your real name ?)

maybe name tags if u want for drive days .. ahha but no name printed on shirt for me

I see what you mean, but then it distinguishes us apart in a minor way - also good to see who the person is behind the name :mrgreen:

whoops..

well, uncool anyway .. im with rsc172 (is that your real name ?)

maybe name tags if u want for drive days .. ahha but no name printed on shirt for me

Nah mate not my real name, it would be a bit hard to pronounce don't ya think? :mrgreen:

Brendan, at the Qld drive days as eveyrone meets names are said along with login names so everyone knows who's who. Easy for Qld too cause there's only a handful of us :D

• 2 weeks later...

Are people interested in this?

Nevertheless, i think Dom has sourced a potential supplier - cost from memory he said it was around $27 a shirt, so not bad! As for the design, i am currently trying to combine both the renault f1 colours and just the plain white and black polos, in order to compromise between those who like plain and those who like bright - should have a picture up later today!

Are people interested in this?

Nevertheless, i think Dom has sourced a potential supplier - cost from memory he said it was around $27 a shirt, so not bad! As for the design, i am currently trying to combine both the renault f1 colours and just the plain white and black polos, in order to compromise between those who like plain and those who like bright - should have a picture up later today!

I will bring one of the shirts Honda made for me tonight, my supplier is closed for a few weeks due to the HUGE ass fire that went up near my work last week.

I like the design nice and simple, white polo-t with the Renault colors on the back just the way you have it.

I am in, I want one :D

I have mates the do merchandising I will ask them the best place to get it done

I will post up a new thread in about week, and start taking names and sizes down for oders, after everyone has had a chance to look over the final design. Sorry that the shirt may not be to everyones liking, but that is just impossible.

P.S for those who have just started to read this thread, the final design of the shirt is on page 6 of this thread.

Cheers, Brendan

Just an update on progress......actually there has been no progress at all :lol:

Anyhow, shouldn't be too much longer before i can confirm a final price for the shirts and finally start taking orders for em :) As i said earlier, it will be

around $25, and for those of you who haven't seen the final design, look on page 6 of this thread!

Brendan. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, have just recieved a reply from the supplier, and they say they will send me some brochures on the different style of shirts available within in our price

range (i.e $25-$30!

I will post up pics of the style (the look and fabric of the shirt), once i have received the brochures :) ........

Also, they said the minimum number of shirts required is 10, but more details to come once it is sorted :)

here is the link to the suppliers site if any of you are interested!

http://www.bepromoted.com.au/

p.s admins, is it possible to keep this thread at the top of the 'off topic' section? Thanks,

Brendan

Ok everyone, finally some SIGNIFICANT progress :) .........i have been in contact with the suppliers the last few days, and i have a confirmed price.........

Firstly, the shirts will be 100% cotton, and secondly, it was a little over our intended budget.

Now, it will be $35.50 for one shirt, (add postage and handling if you live outside SYDNEY)

This price is based on the mimum number of shirts required for production to be feasible i.e. 10, if there are more than 10 people getting a shirt, then the

price will go down a little bit.

If everyone is ok, or have any other questions feel free to post up........otherwise i will now begin to accept orders

:D (PM if you want one)

Thanks,

Brendan

P.S anychance to make this thread stay at the top of the 'off topic' section administators? Thanks