3 replies to this topic

#1 ricdat

ricdat

Junior

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Car(s):Clio 182 Cup

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

Why does it say "Validating" under my profile picture on all my posts?  I suspected it was related to the "Resend Validation" button at the top of the web page so I tried that - after clicking "Search and Send" it responds with "Your revalidation request was successful
A revalidation email has been sent to the registered address for that member. Please check your email within the next few minutes - including any 'junk mail' or 'spam' folders you may have."

.... but I receive nothing in my email.  I did check that my email address was correct in My Settings (and I do receive other email notifications from ozrenaultsport).  This suggests something is not working correctly.

#2 Deb

Deb

Modérateur

• Members
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

I think it changes with post count, but not sure.
  • ricdat likes this

#3 mmh

mmh

Régulier

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

^ it does change with post count

• ricdat likes this

#4 ricdat

ricdat

Junior

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Car(s):Clio 182 Cup

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

I tried clicking on the "Resend Validation" at the top again - this time it worked!  I received an email that allowed me to complete the process.  Now my status has gone from Validating to Member.

There are people with post counts of 0 and 1 that have Member status, while I was still Validating after 32 posts - so I would say it does not change with post count.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users