Hello All!

simoninsists

Hello everyone, 

If it isn't already obvious, I am new here and just want to welcome myself to everyone. 

Tomorrow I will be picking up 1 of my favourite cars and my 2nd ever car, which is a 2005 Renault Sport Clio 182 Cup. I hope to not only learn more about my future car through this forum, but also to meet like minded people. :)

Also, is OzRENAULTsport a club? 

cheers.

Welcome!

Nice choice.

This is just a forum not a club unfortunately.

Where are you located?

oh okay, are there any Clio clubs or Renault Sport clubs in NSW?

and I'm located in Camden NSW.

oh okay, are there any Clio clubs or Renault Sport clubs in NSW?

and I'm located in Camden NSW.

I'm not sure about such specific clubs. You're close enough perhaps to join the Wollongong spring car club and there are usually a Renault or two there for a hill climb, and hopefully a red Megane regularly next year :). Ace holds a record for a category with his turbo Clio. I've only just joined. I'm south of Wollongong. Feel free to join on a drive day which I'm always keen to do!
  • Like 1

Welcome. There's the RCCA which is NSW based if you're looking for a club, but we do all the same things a club does here, and more. Keep an eye on the social events section if that's what you're looking for, we have a dinner coming up this week.

Welcome. There's the RCCA which is NSW based if you're looking for a club, but we do all the same things a club does here, and more. Keep an eye on the social events section if that's what you're looking for, we have a dinner coming up this week.

Ill look into those and the stuff that this forum does, ( I already presumed that OzRENAULTsport was a club lol). 

I'm not sure about such specific clubs. You're close enough perhaps to join the Wollongong spring car club and there are usually a Renault or two there for a hill climb, and hopefully a red Megane regularly next year :). Ace holds a record for a category with his turbo Clio. I've only just joined. I'm south of Wollongong. Feel free to join on a drive day which I'm always keen to do!

Good to know! I'm going to have to get familiar with my Clio first, but it would be nice :)

Welcome and congrats on the purchase! I'm guessing you've picked up your car by now?

Wollongong spring car club?... Was that an auto-correct fail? :news: I'm guessing you meant Wollongong Sporting Car Club?...

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome and congrats on the purchase! I'm guessing you've picked up your car by now?

Wollongong spring car club?... Was that an auto-correct fail? :news: I'm guessing you meant Wollongong Sporting Car Club?...

Yep, picked it up and just finished sorting out all the rego and insurance as the rego was due by the end of this month. 

I'm planning to get some pics up soon when i finish cleaning the already semi/clean interior, and body work. :D

• Like 1