I've Joined The Club!

slippers

Hi all

Long time BMW owner, first time Renault owner saying hello. Picked up an RS 265 Trophy+ today. It's a 2013 and has a shade over 20k on the clock.

Coming from an '85 318i then a '03 imported 316i sedan its a real change to finally have a car with some power... and to be back to a manual is a god send.

Looking forward to long term ownership of current and future RS machines.. will probably pick up another 5 spd manual E30 at some stage as well, man I miss that car.

Obligatory picture

post-22031-0-40399900-1469780913_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hi all

Long time BMW owner, first time Renault owner saying hello. Picked up an RS 265 Trophy+ today. It's a 2013 and has a shade over 20k on the clock.

Coming from an '85 318i then a '03 imported 316i sedan its a real change to finally have a car with some power... and to be back to a manual is a god send.

Looking forward to long term ownership of current and future RS machines.. will probably pick up another 5 spd manual E30 at some stage as well, man I miss that car.

Obligatory picture

Welcome to the club! And the forum... Great choice... ????

Welcome mate.

See you in the hills.

SA. Went for a little cruise last night through the hills. Acceleration in this thing is intoxicating.

Nice - the hills would be a perfect match for the Megane.

I'm sure there's an SA short notice drive thread and drive day thread, if you haven't subscribed to it already I'd do that and get to the first one that pops up