New 225 Cup

jbj4701

So I'm getting a bit worried that the rego still hasn't been transferred to my name.

TMR said it should be instant once they lodge, dealer says 5 business days...

It will happen. Takes up to 14 days to get the certificate posted

Still not in my name. They're going to follow up TMR, I always thought transfers happened on the spot? I hope it's not due to incorrect rego number and I have to pay stamp duty and rego all over again.

Still not in my name. They're going to follow up TMR, I always thought transfers happened on the spot? I hope it's not due to incorrect rego number and I have to pay stamp duty and rego all over again.

There won't be a need to pay twice.  They will sort out any administrative errors.

In my name finally.

Fitted the turbo solenoid tonight, I was quoted $150 to fit it, took literally 15 minutes, 5 minutes was spent retrieving one of the clamps from the engine tray, so they charge about $900 an hour labour.

Going in for WP, TB, pulleys, tensioner, AUX belt tomorrow then I'll be able to drive it normally lol.

In my name finally.

Fitted the turbo solenoid tonight, I was quoted $150 to fit it, took literally 15 minutes, 5 minutes was spent retrieving one of the clamps from the engine tray, so they charge about $900 an hour labour.

Going in for WP, TB, pulleys, tensioner, AUX belt tomorrow then I'll be able to drive it normally lol.

Yippee! Things are looking up!!

• 2 months later...