2017 Ozrs Calendar?

So it's been a few years since there has been an official OzRS Calendar. I ran 2013 last year and am running 2014 again this year.

Is there any possibility that this would happen again?

I know some circumstances changed which is why there hasn't been one the last few years but it would be great if it could be done again and I'm sure many others would agree.

I don't know if it's too late for 2017 but I though I'd throw it out there and see.

Cheers,

- Sent via TapaTalk

I'll take two.

I know this has been an issue in recent years and I too am recycling old calendars. Unfortunately I don't have skills or talent to do the job, but would be great for someone to volunteer if Moosey et al can't find the time.

Hey guys. Since there has been strong interest in this. I'll organise a wall calendar to be printed by Vistaprint. Cost at today's price is only $15 each plus postage to you. (edit: special price has expired. New price is $25 plus postage).

The first 11 people to email their favourite photo (RS related of course) will be on it.

Just email your pic to renault.calendar@yahoo.com.au

Of course there is no guarantee of the quality of the end result! 

Conditions: All editorial decisions will be made by me. No correspondence will be entered into. You accept that the result will not be up to professional standard. If you are prepared to blow around 20 bucks on a calendar go for it! This will only be sold to the contributors unless I change my mind!

Should be fun! 

http://www.vistaprint.com.au/personalised-calendars.aspx?mk=vistaprint+calendar&ad=e&crtv=56873843143&device=c&psloc=9056915&pstid=kwd-16849371642&psite=mkwid%7cSnBk1yII&couponAutoload=1&GP=7%2f22%2f2016+6%3a55%3a17+PM&GPS=4019065570&GNF=1&rd=1

Edited by apple3337
  • Like 2

I suspect Instagram quality snaps of a BMW might not suit...

I wonder if randoms like myself could order additional calendars direct from the printer to save you the trouble?

If it turns out well and people really want it I guess I'll sell it. The cost might go up a bit to cover the mucking around. Let's get them printed first and see how they turn out  :smile2:

Edit: another Clio 2 signed up.  ...you guys are all over this!

4 spots left.

First in gets to go on it.

See post  #10 if you don't know what I'm on about  :news:

Edited by apple3337

3 spots left! See above....

This is your chance to get YOUR car on the RS calendar!

1/ This is now going A3 size thanks to a forum member who runs a printing business!

2/ This will go on general sale to anyone who wants one.

Edited by apple3337

• 1 month later...

Appreciate the initiative but it would be good to do this properly and offer to all for the benefit of the forum. Dish is probably out of the equation to organise due to his busyness. Is there someone else with good photographic/editing skills that would be prepared to step up and organise - artwork, printing and distribution? I can organise the receipt of funds and payment for printing, etc.