My First Renault!

CLRS200

Hi all

On the weekend I bought a brand new 2015 Renault Sport Clio RS200 just the base line model. But I'm excited right now since I get to pick it up on Friday. I took it for a test drive and loved it. After doing a lot of research about them I finally came to conclusion that I wanted a Renault. My current car is a VW golf nothing special so it will be a nice upgrade.

Looking forward to my time in a Renault Clio Sport :D

• Like 6

Nice mate! I haven't driven the latest Clio but every other Renault sport I've driven has won me over. They have great character. Hope you enjoy it!

Great car and great value.9000klms on mine and love it more every time i use it.Grandpa car around town if need be and fast and rewarding when you want it.Enjoy!

Peter.

• Like 1

SWMBO has one and loves it. We were so impressed I bought a Trophy R and now an A&D Clio as a daily. Maybe your first but in all probability not your last RS.

Congrats!

SWMBO has nearly 25000km on hers in just over 18 months. Hasn't missed a beat. Great daily drive car for her

So I got to pick my new Renault Sport Rs200 up a day earlier than expected. It was a great experience going into the dealer. They had it covered in the show room it looked all nice and shiny. I drove it out spent some time getting used to it. Although I am still learning new things about the car it's been a really fun drive. The next day driving I drove in really heavy rain surprising it handled really well in the wet. So much more comfortable than my old car. I'm really happy with my choice.

• Like 1