Rs 275 Trophy Owner

satsuper

Hi All,

Bought this car second hand about 6 months ago and has been great so far. I signed up to the forums around the same time but it was not obvious I was stuck in the spam filter here :(. Liking the driving experience so far and want to track it some day. The only things I don't like so far is the headlight angle(distance?) is useless for night driving and the RS monitor glitches.

Its a 2014 model with 17k kms on it now.

13442671_1535494329810148_75308484957843

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and great choice of steed. Utterly brilliant aren't they?!!!

Sorry to hear about the glitches with the RS monitor. What's happening?

Sorry to hear about the glitches with the RS monitor. What's happening?

Occasionally it seems to stop reporting any figures so all gauges are at zero. I discovered renault AU store and downloaded a system and maps update recently so hopefully the problem goes away.

Occasionally it seems to stop reporting any figures so all gauges are at zero. I discovered renault AU store and downloaded a system and maps update recently so hopefully the problem goes away.

Sounds strange. Is this a common complaint folks? I thought the system had been pretty much perfected now....

Sounds strange. Is this a common complaint folks? I thought the system had been pretty much perfected now....

Yeah its pretty weird and annoyingly only seemed to happen when in sport mode going for a nice drive. Haven't checked out much in RS monitor since doing the system update so hopefully the problem is gone now.

Yeah its pretty weird and annoyingly only seemed to happen when in sport mode going for a nice drive. Haven't checked out much in RS monitor since doing the system update so hopefully the problem is gone now.

Fingers crossed. Ghosts in the machine can be annoying....

• Like 1

Can you guys explain how the oil temp works with the monitor please.

If you do some hard driving, will it record the max temp during that period?

Or just monitor as your driving showing what ever the temp is at that time?

Yeah it just shows the current temp as far as I have seen. If you leave it open it seems that it will draw a line indicating what the max temp was at some point in time.

Had a nice drive on Saturday and no RS monitor glitches so hopefully its gone for good!

Hi mate. I see you said you aren't happy with headlight beam height/distance. I have a 2014 as well. Not a trophy mind you. But right next to the rs sport/esc off button near my tight knee there is a dial that changes The headlight angle in mine? Is it the same in yours?

Hi mate. I see you said you aren't happy with headlight beam height/distance. I have a 2014 as well. Not a trophy mind you. But right next to the rs sport/esc off button near my tight knee there is a dial that changes The headlight angle in mine? Is it the same in yours?

Yeah I have the same dial. It is set to zero which I believe points them in the most upwards angle. The lights seem bright enough just pointed quite low relative to some other cars I have driven. My plan is to get them looked at by the dealer during my next service.

• Like 1

No worries. Mine seem to be too high at their highest so hopefully they will be able to fix yours at service then.