New Rs225 Owner In Melbourne

rmuruga

Hey guys,

I'm Ramana or Ram for short. I just purchased a Megane Sport 225 from Alastair in Sydney and drove it down today (28th). I'm in love with it already, coming from two golf's in the past.

It's has some nice things done to it like quaife lsd and h&r springs, forge fmic, pipes & bov and k&n filter.

It pushes hard and soo futuristic compared to the golf.

Looking forward to meeting other soon.

Cheers

RAM

*photos are Alastair's, haven't had a chance to whip out the camera yet*

ae03a9865f1603d90c52a9b5d8215dee.jpg

50c0fa4aed6f7cf123077f8cb3ce66b6.jpg

• Like 8

Hey DOOOOK, so far I've got stage 2 detail I'm going to attempt and then some cosmetics here and there and a few hill runs/track days later I'm looking into hybrid turbo/bigger injectors and a dyno tune.

Or just consult with DOOOOK! He is the man when it comes to 225's!!

Very kind of you to say Scott. Just remember that my way isn't the best way just the right way for me. The variety of approaches and ideas along with the debate interests me.

• Like 1

True!

There has been a lot of debate about the hybrid turbos and if they are worthwhile...

Who was the guy with a really clean blue 225 with Clio side skirts (I love that 225), I think he is getting a hybrid at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas, will definitely look into the correct section for the info and ask for tips. :)

...later I'm looking into hybrid turbo/bigger injectors and a dyno tune.

Thread about bigger injectors and tuning: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/index.php?/topic/22568-250-turbo-on-225/

Thread on hybrid (or high flowed) turbos: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/index.php?/topic/21244-megane-3-hybrid-turbos/