New Clio Rs 200 Sport Owner

MrPiquet

Had my liquid yellow baby 3 weeks now & absolutely love her!!! 

2 Silly questions if I may but...

1 - Recirculated air turns itself off after approx 30 minutes... Is this normal?

2 - Rear parking lights... 1 or 2? (seems 2 spots with globes but only 1 ever works???) Perhaps the other is a fog lamp? 

When I picked up my car the salesman said something about recycled air turning off after a certain period of time, so the air doesn't get stale or something, I wasn't really listening, I was too keen to jump in and go for a ride.

• Like 1

Welcome. My Clio III RS200 never turned the recirculation off automatically but they may have changed for the IV.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only a 90Tce Clio IV (although French Blue, and manual gearbox :wink: ), but my re-circulation turns off also, I can't seem to pay attention enough as to when though... I'm sure it's something to do with possibly the auto stop/start, vehicle speed, etcetera.   I've noticed it off after only may be 15 minutes at times, and when having been at trafficlights for example,    ..i just poke it back on and contemplate how much the diesel in front has now polluted my upholstery  lol

and contemplate how much the diesel in front has now polluted my upholstery  lol

Bloody VWs....  :mrgreen:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 06/05/2016 at 12:35 PM, SiMonster said:

I've only a 90Tce Clio IV (although French Blue, and manual gearbox :wink: ), but my re-circulation turns off also, I can't seem to pay attention enough as to when though... I'm sure it's something to do with possibly the auto stop/start, vehicle speed, etcetera.   I've noticed it off after only may be 15 minutes at times, and when having been at trafficlights for example,    ..i just poke it back on and contemplate how much the diesel in front has now polluted my upholstery  lol

This happens with the RS too. Might read the guide to see if you can disable this 'feature'

Similarly I only notice it's switched off when the cooling feels 'less' and you start getting random exhaust fumes.