Stickers are ready

Okay, so i got a call jsut then, the stickers are ready and will be couriered to me tomorrow. Which means sadly there is only a very small windo on friday to pick them up at Ryde for anyoen who wants them before X-mas.

So i haven't seen them yet but was told they're NICE. So people who wants one, especially the ones who have registered an interest deposit some cash into the Karlos fund and take one or 2 or event 3? Normally I wouldn't be this pushy, but I am going to Tassie, and 200 odd bucks is quiet a bit of cash I have to fork out.

Thanks!

its 9 bucks for the stickers. but i doubt very much they will fit into a standard envelope, so maybe 1 buck more for sending or something.

note, member of the Melb chapter, because I will be visiting on the 29th-31st i can bring them down, get together, show me some good roads!

Okay, so i got a call jsut then, the stickers are ready and will be couriered to me tomorrow. Which means sadly there is only a very small windo on friday to pick them up at Ryde for anyoen who wants them before X-mas.

So i haven't seen them yet but was told they're NICE. So people who wants one, especially the ones who have registered an interest deposit some cash into the Karlos fund and take one or 2 or event 3? Normally I wouldn't be this pushy, but I am going to Tassie, and 200 odd bucks is quiet a bit of cash I have to fork out.

Thanks!

Hi,

Tell me where to go and I will come over today (and can I have some cards too please)

Cheers,

Paul.