Rs Megane R26 230 F1 Owner - Melbourne

Dman

After looking around for a quick hatch and stumbling across the OZ Renault forum I knew what car I'd be getting next. This forum is such a good resource.

Years ago I'd have said the Megane had a questionable rear end design but I came to my senses eventually ????. I like the MK2 shape and has great reviews so the 225 was the top of my list.

#1612 R26 230 F1 in LY was the first one I looked at and had to have it. A couple of scratches but overall excellent condition. My wife hates the yellow which only encouraged me more to get it.

First good drive today and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Hoping to visit Tassie in the next few months to really test it out.

Photos to come

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Edited by Dman
  • Like 5

Had it's first wash this morning and all the scratches and marks are in plain sight. Time to get some touch-up paint and get the wheels re-painted [emoji3]

Not too bad but needs some love

b8a6a89503480e5f23bf2784e40e026d.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

• Like 3

A couple more shots before I commence some touchup on the paint and look at getting the rim gutterash repaired.

post-21766-146148760322_thumb.jpgpost-21766-146148762853_thumb.jpg

I'll probably need new tyres soon at this rate [emoji48]

Edited by Dman
  • Like 2

Congrats ! Great choice and in the best colour ... In a sea of grey and black coloured traffic jams , the R26 stands out