Renault Clio Rs 200 Cup ( Spoiler )

AllanSK8

Gday guys, im from Melbourne , Im new as well, so sorry if this question has been asked a million times before.

Question is , does anyone know where or how to obtain a Renualt Clio Cup Spoiler like this picture but to have it for a regular Clio RS? 

560760_4275048006...638110_n-38ab82a.jpg

Ive seen many pics of the spoiler on the normal Clio RS and it looks awesome, I want a black one like this for my Clio, any guys had any luck getting a spoiler?

9dd44d0c26973060613695dbf283b873.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah I seen that one on Ebay too, im gonna contact my dealership and see if they can ship them in them selves, thanks for the reply tho :) 

• Like 1

It makes the inbuilt spoiler seem a little pointless doesn't it.

I had the factory option spoiler on my CLIO III and it was part of the rear hatch. You couldn't get it as a separate item.

Had to be ordered with the car before delivery.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just to chip in briefly, it is available as a separate part on the Renault Japan website for what that's worth. But so are a lot of other things that we in Aus can't have ????

I do know the decal kits can be had as I'm getting the roof kit done on my new 220 getting delivered soon. Try Sydney City Renault, they were pretty helpful.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Its ok guys :) I went to my dealership, told them about it, found a parts number for them, it wasn't even on the system in Australia. Fast track 4 weeks later and it just arrived today, they are going to paint it and install it for me,  I should have it on my car next week, Ill update this thread soon :) Thanks for the help tho guys :)

The reference number is 82 01 380 868 - Rear aerofoil ( as shown in picture )

As far as pricing goes, its about $2172 - that doesn't include the shipping cost or painting and fitting it on which is an extra 600 or so. 

If you plan on getting one, go to your dealership and make them do it its much safer that way, when I showed my dealership they had no idea about it and are now planning to buy some for there Clios

Hope that helps :) 

4d90b0608ed93f4d51ed48b6fbcf7b47.png

Wow steep price. Makes an ohlins upgrade on a Meg 3 look like a bargain by comparison.

Will look the goods on a 220 though. Shhhh nobody tell my SWMBO about this please in case she decides she needs a new look for the rear of her Clio... :)

• Like 1

Have downloaded the RS01 spares manual. Now, all I've got to do is work out how to convert my 265 to one. ???? Have had a quick look. Easypeasy - should be done by next month, where's Ace when you need him? ☺ On a more serious note, why cant they put out spares manuals, like these, for us ordinary folk, with exploded views etc.,

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Its ok guys :) I went to my dealership, told them about it, found a parts number for them, it wasn't even on the system in Australia. Fast track 4 weeks later and it just arrived today, they are going to paint it and install it for me, I should have it on my car next week, Ill update this thread soon :) Thanks for the help tho guys :)

Which dealership did you get it done?

@Hsantos , I got it from Werribee Renault :)

They organised it all, from ordering to paining to then fitting it on :)

If you show your local Renault dealership the parts number that I posted up above, im sure they can order one for you or anyone :)

@Hsantos , I got it from Werribee Renault :)

They organised it all, from ordering to paining to then fitting it on :)

If you show your local Renault dealership the parts number that I posted up above, im sure they can order one for you or anyone :)

Hey! Thats my local dealership too. Did you speak to Mario?

How much did you spend all up?

• Like 1

He said around $2800 fitted halfway up the page. Seems like a large figure but then I remember paying $2200 for my exhaust and that was when our dollar was strong. 

• Like 1

Thats awesome! :) and I did speak to Mario, he was the one that arranged it all for me, he made the whole process a lot easier and stress free for me, go speak to him about it, and that being said I got a feeling I seen your car there in the service lane before at the dealership ( could be wrong ) , and the price all up was just under $2600

@RS-two-timer , thank you that was very nice of you to say :)

@doobran , and I think it is fibreglass, it looks pretty light ( dont quote me on that )

• Like 1

Thats awesome! :) and I did speak to Mario, he was the one that arranged it all for me, he made the whole process a lot easier and stress free for me, go speak to him about it, and that being said I got a feeling I seen your car there in the service lane before at the dealership ( could be wrong ) , and the price all up was just under $2600

@RS-two-timer , thank you that was very nice of you to say :)

@doobran , and I think it is fibreglass, it looks pretty light ( dont quote me on that )

Yeah ive just spoken to him. He gave me a quote and its coming from France..prolly my car due to warranty repairs. [emoji28]

Yeah ive just spoken to him. He gave me a quote and its coming from France..prolly my car due to warranty repairs. [emoji28]

Your getting one too now? if so thats awesome! Would be mad to see another clio with a cup spoiler on the road :)

Your getting one too now? if so thats awesome! Would be mad to see another clio with a cup spoiler on the road :)

Nah not yet. Still havin second thoughts with that price. [emoji23] anyway we'll see how it goes
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome Allan! Just got my RS Cup last week, definitely going to ask my dealership in Syd if they can do the same thing for me.

Do they just glue it on?

Awesome man good on you :) 

And they have to cut the orginal spoiler on the sides as the Cup Spoiler slides in

• 2 months later...

Hey guys ! 

This forum was a big help on finding the Race Spoiler for the RS200 so thanks !

I just had a quick question, does anyone know where to find the Race Decals from the track Clio ? (The Chequered flags and such)

I have looked quite a bit but have come up with either people not responding to my emails or simply nothing,

Any help will be appreciated ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys ! 

This forum was a big help on finding the Race Spoiler for the RS200 so thanks !

I just had a quick question, does anyone know where to find the Race Decals from the track Clio ? (The Chequered flags and such)

I have looked quite a bit but have come up with either people not responding to my emails or simply nothing,

Any help will be appreciated ! 

Hey mate, you might have already already found a good source, but check this out, Id be excited to see how your clio turns out 

http://www.street-race.org/clio-cup-2013

• 6 years later...